Author Topic: Killz  (Read 522 times)

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
Killz
« on: December 22, 2007, 04:27:56 AM »
you asked me to try out yout group,  and i did and well,  a fun loving bunch of guys, and i got to fight with you for the evening and had fun.
so if i would want to join how would i do that?  if you would have me that is.

i can pass any test other then fighter skills

any of you guys been in the military?

chris_h
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 04:34:42 AM by chrish483 »
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Killz
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 06:39:06 AM »
Originally posted by chrish483

chris_h

The year is 1941. You're attached to the RAF at Biggin Hill. A squadran of Ju88's is spotted 13 kilometers north of Calais. Winds are 17 knots NW. Which RW do you depart from?

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Killz
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 07:52:37 AM »
Originally posted by Max
The year is 1941. You're attached to the RAF at Biggin Hill. A squadran of Ju88's is spotted 13 kilometers north of Calais. Winds are 17 knots NW. Which RW do you depart from?

you can ask the audience, make 50/50 or call a friend
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 07:55:01 AM by ghi »

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 08:13:01 AM »
Originally posted by Max

I'd hop into my spitfire and which ever way it was facing, that's the way I'd takeoff. Since it's almost the 25th too, I'd be singing "OHHH She'll be comin' around the mountain when she comes!" the whole flight.

:D

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: Killz
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 10:41:41 AM »
you asked me to try out yout group,  and i did and well,  a fun loving bunch of guys, and i got to fight with you for the evening and had fun.
so if i would want to join how would i do that?  if you would have me that is.

any of you guys been in the military?

chris_h

bro glad you had fun. here is the link to our website 173rd jump in there and give me a reminder. i will not be on tomorrow but i will let my XO know and he will send you an invite when he sees you on. bro and welcome aboard. :aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 06:20:20 PM »
Originally posted by Max

I would guess he would take off into the wind to give him better lift. so NW?
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
Killz
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 12:43:21 AM »
well killz lift might be to the NW, but hies no different then anyone one else to fight with, after hearing his voice on VOX i knew he was no squeaker but a person to fight with and against, a person to honor to give you a hell of a fight and cuse a person to shoot down my field supps i just spent 20 min to fly in to a base.
killz is a good player and a nice guy.

chris_h
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Killz
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 01:11:22 AM »
well killz lift might be to the NW, but hies no different then anyone one else to fight with, after hearing his voice on VOX i knew he was no squeaker but a person to fight with and against, a person to honor to give you a hell of a fight and cuse a person to shoot down my field supps i just spent 20 min to fly in to a base.
killz is a good player and a nice guy.

chris_h

Chris havent seen you one in a while where you been. Merry Christmas bro
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
Killz
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 04:46:35 AM »
hay killz,  went back to bish for now, new comp upgrades,,  dont hate me for this id like to be a part of the LATAR scouts.
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Killz
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 07:44:30 AM »
hay killz,  went back to bish for now, new comp upgrades,,  dont hate me for this id like to be a part of the LATAR scouts.

good luck with your choice in squad LTARs are a bunch of great guys. Salute:aok
Former LTARkilz