Author Topic: Convoy on Airfield  (Read 349 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Convoy on Airfield
« on: January 10, 2008, 05:03:19 AM »
Field 177 (whichever map Fri night blue or orange).  Resupply convoy crosses airfield.  Sorry, about not knowing exact map, but seeing as this has been addressed before in a patch I thought it was worth posting.

By the way, this was not the first time I noticed this.   Was upping late in a mission when was killed on runway.  If I have anymore information I will try and be more specific next time.   Too busy having fun flying to note map name, although I did take a screenshot this time (doubt that you will need it but was only one button click what the heck).

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
Convoy on Airfield
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 02:44:22 AM »
SOB allways tuns my *** over:furious :furious
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Yet another field
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 03:10:31 PM »
:O I was attempting to land killz last night rtb from airfield 132 (forgot the # but it was the field NNE of 132 Orange Map), when I had to hit wep and pull up to avoid FLYING resupply convoy.  The convoy appeared to rise over the runway like it was going over a bridge (weird).  Either that, or convoy has AI now, and is out to kill me :confused:  

It was hillarious as I saw it approaching the field and had experienced the collision before so, I had time to react :D

:mad:  A totally different story if a perfectly good run would have ended that way.  Please, if anyone else has field information on any of these wayward convoys, let HTC know (as I am a dweeb and never remember to record this information to pass it on) ..... or maybe it was NNW of 132.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
Convoy on Airfield
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 01:43:57 AM »

This was in the EW this morning.
-AoM-

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
Convoy on Airfield
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 08:42:28 AM »
We know what is causing this and are looking at different options for the best fix.

Offline Vipper65

• Copper Member
Convoy on Airfield
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 10:24:53 AM »
I've seen this several times in the training area as well.
Viper
"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly."

VF-17 Jolly Rogers, 52ND Fighter Group