Author Topic: Voss?  (Read 3172 times)

Offline Excel1

• Nickel Member
Voss?
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2008, 05:28:36 AM »
Originally posted by BBBB
Wow, your intellect is really showing now. Tossing out insults, calling names..man you are a plethora of intelligence. It must suck to be seething in the corner, mad at everyone because they didn't see things your way, huh?

Lets get this back on topic. I am not going to waste any more of my time replying to your nonsensical post that at this point have been reduced to you name calling, and tossing out weak insults.

remember this:

Excel1, if you choose to be associated with a common criminal and that is OK with you, then that is fine by me. I will be sure to stay as far from you as I can.

You are OK with the crimes Mr Hinds committed. You said so yourself, that in it's self speaks volumes to me about the type of character you, yourself are. The phrase "thick as thieves" comes to mind here.

others might feel differently if it that was directed at them but i have been around the o'club too long to be insulted by being called a thief. what it did indicate to me though was that your loathing of voss and narrow mindedness meant that the chances of a rationale if not lively discussion were almost zilch, and as such i did try to bail from the thread in my reply.

and an insult is still an insult mate, so your lame dodge of my questions two of my posts back is redundant.

i don't know how long you have been in ah, but you know by now at least  that it was no secret the villainous voss was playing the game after he was so called outed on the board, so i am curious to know as to what kind of response you got from htc if you were consistent in your crusade to keep a lid on any voss lov'n by approaching them over it as to why he was allowed to play the game.

and if you haven’t approached htc it's still not too late to get in there and give that big ole dog a kick.

let us know how loud it hollers :aok

Offline AquaShrimp

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Voss?
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2008, 05:49:07 AM »
Originally posted by MiloMorai
Most of those diagnostic criteria puts me in mind of a certain person PNG from this place.

Who?

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
Voss?
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2008, 06:32:39 AM »
See PM.

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
Voss?
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2008, 10:09:59 AM »
Originally posted by Yknurd
Warning Will Robinson!