Author Topic: Looking for a Squadron  (Read 594 times)

Offline BlkWing

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/Master_Toogie
Looking for a Squadron
« on: January 27, 2008, 06:52:31 PM »
Hi All   
Well, this is my second time with Aces High 2. The first time I had to quit because I lost my job and no more money. I needed to use my time to look for work and couldn’t continue playing. I love the game and hated not being able to join the fun. Now I have a job and I’ve been able join back up again. I’ve been playing under the new name of WhtWing for about a month now… I think. The last time I didn’t get a chance to check out any Squadrons or make any real friends. This time I’d like to make a few friends and get a little more involved.
Ok, here are a few selling points on about me,
I’m over 21… In fact I’m 29.
I’m not completely new at the game, I know how to use all the controls needed to Fly, Bomb, drive, ect.
I’ve gotten a few kills.
I can be taught and can learn new things.
Now the down sides about me.  
I am still fairly new to all of this, over all.
I work overnight so my schedule isn’t exactly normal.
I have been shoot down more than I’ve landed.
So now you know a little about me and if you feel I’d make a good addition to your squadron drop a line and let me know. I’ll take a look and see if I can fit in.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Looking for a Squadron
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 07:13:02 PM »
whtwing Salute

i think you will do good in my squadron bro.

i have one squadie that works overnight as well.

we have 5 long time vets in this squad

and in the squad alone EVERYONE is willing to take you to the DA or TA and help train or teach you new things. the squad normally goes once a week to freshen up on things.

come check us out for a week see what you think. if you like what you see and fit in then you can stay and i will send you an invite, if not then you look for another squad and theres no hard feelings. at the end you still made some new friends. we are always on vox 137

what country do you fly for bro.

our website is 173rd Guardian Angels
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 07:16:41 PM by kilz »
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
Looking for a Squadron
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 08:05:39 PM »
you are welcome to give the 353rd  a look ,  see you in the skies ,link in signature
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
Looking for a Squadron
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 09:11:43 PM »
Well, I've got an AvA (Axis vs Allies) squad named JG77 "Ace of Hearts". Very small at the moment. Just a group of people that like to fly together. Shoot me a PM if your interested.

P.S. I've got no website....:(

My Regards,
Subway
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
Re: Looking for a Squadron
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 10:29:51 AM »
Originally posted by BlkWing
Hi All   
Well, this is my second time with Aces High 2. The first time I had to quit because I lost my job and no more money. I needed to use my time to look for work and couldn’t continue playing. I love the game and hated not being able to join the fun. Now I have a job and I’ve been able join back up again. I’ve been playing under the new name of WhtWing for about a month now… I think. The last time I didn’t get a chance to check out any Squadrons or make any real friends. This time I’d like to make a few friends and get a little more involved.
Ok, here are a few selling points on about me,
I’m over 21… In fact I’m 29.
I’m not completely new at the game, I know how to use all the controls needed to Fly, Bomb, drive, ect.
I’ve gotten a few kills.
I can be taught and can learn new things.
Now the down sides about me.  
I am still fairly new to all of this, over all.
I work overnight so my schedule isn’t exactly normal.
I have been shoot down more than I’ve landed.
So now you know a little about me and if you feel I’d make a good addition to your squadron drop a line and let me know. I’ll take a look and see if I can fit in.

Hiho,

if you have to work overnight, maybe we Parrots can be a good Choice.
We are Teamplayers, flying with big Fun together! And we are real international. Our Pilots live in US UK FRA SPA ARG ITA GER AUT POL
If you like to meet some Guys from Europe too please checkout the Link in my Signature

:)

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Looking for a Squadron
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 07:20:57 PM »
All in all we (71 squadron) has 70+ members spread all over the world. As a result we have somebody up almost all the time. We've got a mix of furballers, toolshed junkies and assorted jugjeads, luftwabbles, spitdweebs and even a lala driver or two (along with a noob in an a-20)...

We fly knight and you'll find us on vox 171 anytime you feel like stopping in your likely to find someone up...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Looking for a Squadron
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 02:15:07 AM »
get off you vulchers LOL couldnt help myself
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
Looking for a Squadron
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 07:04:56 AM »

patience my arse
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Looking for a Squadron
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 07:31:28 AM »
LMFAO
Former LTARkilz

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
Looking for a Squadron
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 03:37:34 PM »
Check out my sig "JG5 'Eismeer'" We are almost a brand new squad and we have a couple of very good people in our squad. Click on JG5 and it will take you right to our website. You can sign in there and get to know our squad members. Expect to move fast if you have any good experience at this game because I, too have a couple of newbis on thae squad, and I help them out.
I will not be on tonight if you still looking because I am getting my class ring tonight. but most likley tommorow and the next day.
and see ya around!
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."