Author Topic: Low FPS or Warpy on Titanic Tuesday's Switch to LW Purple  (Read 925 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Low FPS or Warpy on Titanic Tuesday's Switch to LW Purple
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 07:54:26 AM »
We work as a team,
Yes you do.  Good team work requires at list 5 guys on a single con lol
don't talk much smack,
Really?  The only time I got anything from an A8 was when his burning 0 managed to get a shot in a 5 vs 1.  Never an <S> or GF
show respect in the arenas we fly in
Does that include not following standard dueling rules and trying to HO at the merge in the DA?

:rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline *PAPA*

• Zinc Member
Re: Titanic Tuesday's Switch to MID WAR Purple
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 10:19:28 AM »

But as I mentioned to you in our duel, after our first fight where you were trying to HO on the initial merge speaks volumes about your fighting style and ability.

ack-ack

You who?...Ak now you are quite the fabricator or you have a very bad sit awareness, for someone who claims to be so astute.  You and I have never dueled and as I can ever remember have never even engaged in a fight in my limited 8month career. If we did, then it was very immemorable as I can't even recall it.

Dont like 5 on 1? Then don't come, because like I said if we have a goal then the goal is the focus(not your lil "honorable duel") and if 5 needs to get a guy out of the way quickly so we can land troops then its gonna happen.  Don't expect a "fair" fight if we are taking a base or fighter sweeping, cuz it aint gonna happen. If you get to pick a few guys who are focused on a goal besides you, then lucky you.
All Your Base Belong to us.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Titanic Tuesday's Switch to MID WAR Purple
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 12:36:47 PM »
You who?...Ak now you are quite the fabricator or you have a very bad sit awareness, for someone who claims to be so astute.  You and I have never dueled and as I can ever remember have never even engaged in a fight in my limited 8month career. If we did, then it was very immemorable as I can't even recall it.

Since you said you were the one that invited us to play at A15, I figured you were Popycd since he was the only A8 I saw whining about how no one was at A15 to fight.  My apologies for confusing you with this tool.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 12:43:43 PM »
 :rolleyes: :lol

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 06:32:07 PM »
<S> akak I only hope that one day I can be half the pilot you are.

Del can you teach me how not to ho. I am a worthless pilot need to learn how to avoid all the ho's in the DA, nevermind it is only my squad that does it srry. <S> almighty gods.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 06:51:04 PM by LCCajun »
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 07:52:33 AM »
<S> akak I only hope that one day I can be half the pilot you are.

Del can you teach me how not to ho. I am a worthless pilot need to learn how to avoid all the ho's in the DA, nevermind it is only my squad that does it srry. <S> almighty gods.  :rolleyes:

Well, no, but we were talking about Popycd
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.