Author Topic: stage 6 shut down!  (Read 374 times)

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
stage 6 shut down!
« on: March 01, 2008, 08:50:45 PM »
this is terrible!:(
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
Re: stage 6 shut down!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 08:08:08 AM »
Originally posted by evenhaim
this is terrible!:(

I blame you freez, this all your fault, your just not a nice person, i told you this would happen, you broke stage six, you did it on purpose, your mom dresses you funny, you fly like a girl, no one likes you, you smell, your ugly,your shoes are on the wrong feet, you can't tell a joke, you always leave the light on when exiting a room, you reclaim non taxable items deducted on previous returns in the current tax year, your lawn has weeds in it, your dog has mange, you snort when you talk and you pluck your eyebrows.

cya Monday Night Buddy:aok
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Re: Re: stage 6 shut down!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 12:32:48 PM »
Originally posted by yanksfan
I blame you freez, this all your fault, your just not a nice person, i told you this would happen, you broke stage six, you did it on purpose, your mom dresses you funny, you fly like a girl, no one likes you, you smell, your ugly,your shoes are on the wrong feet, you can't tell a joke, you always leave the light on when exiting a room, you reclaim non taxable items deducted on previous returns in the current tax year, your lawn has weeds in it, your dog has mange, you snort when you talk and you pluck your eyebrows.

:cry
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
stage 6 shut down!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 07:12:57 PM »
I wonder how long Yanksfan sat behind the thread reply section thinking of all the wonderful things to say?
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
stage 6 shut down!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 05:34:25 AM »
Originally posted by Denholm
I wonder how long Yanksfan sat behind the thread reply section thinking of all the wonderful things to say?

only took a minute, Freez knows i kid, and he will kill me repeatedly for it :aok
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Re: stage 6 shut down!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 06:48:22 AM »
Originally posted by yanksfan

and he cherrypicks, vulches, HOs, gangs, etc.

:D :p
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com