Author Topic: Owned  (Read 5483 times)

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
Owned
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2008, 04:44:55 AM »
So let me get this straight..you can bait people and yet when they respond to your bait you put them in their place? Man you guys hit a home run in the comedy dept..:rofl

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
Re: Owned
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2008, 09:14:17 AM »
This still going on?  lol

donkey
2sBlind

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2008, 03:24:16 PM »
So let me get this straight..you can bait people and yet when they respond to your bait you put them in their place? Man you guys hit a home run in the comedy dept..:rofl
You know "putting people in their place".   To make up for your lack of skill, you tune private vox and cuss someone out, when they have a 4 year old sitting on their lap.

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2008, 04:37:18 PM »
You know "putting people in their place".   To make up for your lack of skill, you tune private vox and cuss someone out, when they have a 4 year old sitting on their lap.

So then that four year old is nine now?? Man the story keeps changing and changing over the years. Keep hanging on to it though. The victim role suits you. Now where is that ignore feature??

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2008, 05:03:19 PM »
So then that four year old is nine now?? Man the story keeps changing and changing over the years. Keep hanging on to it though. The victim role suits you. Now where is that ignore feature??
Story changing?   Not a bit.   You've tuned me on MORE THAN one occasion to cuss at me.   One time of doing that was bad enough.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2008, 05:05:22 PM »
BBBB I was not talking about those responding to the bait, I am fine with that.  I'm talking about you and Karaya, just don't clutter the thread. 
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2008, 05:27:25 PM »
Story changing?   Not a bit.   You've tuned me on MORE THAN one occasion to cuss at me.   One time of doing that was bad enough.   

LMAO. Thats pretty odd, given the fact that I avoid you like the plague. I have never tuned you and said anything to you. I told you to stop your whining after you threw a temper tantrum about not getting a kill over a crowded airspace. You went off like a Roman candle after that. I have the film of it on my HD some where. It is funny though how you keep changing things every so often to fit your warped "poor me" outlook on things.

Maybe next week you can spend the whole week planing another epic fail so that I have something to chuckle at. Pretty please, would you do that for me??

Edit: Is the ignore feature gone?

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2008, 05:34:21 PM »
btw......................what are those things?

If ya look long enough ya start to get dizzy.   :eek:
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2008, 05:44:12 PM »
I can't believe this thread is still going strong at 9 pages. :rofl
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2008, 05:45:30 PM »
LMAO. Thats pretty odd, given the fact that I avoid you like the plague. I have never tuned you and said anything to you. I told you to stop your whining after you threw a temper tantrum about not getting a kill over a crowded airspace. You went off like a Roman candle after that. I have the film of it on my HD some where. It is funny though how you keep changing things every so often to fit your warped "poor me" outlook on things.

Maybe next week you can spend the whole week planing another epic fail so that I have something to chuckle at. Pretty please, would you do that for me??

Edit: Is the ignore feature gone?
You've never seen the film, since what you describe never happened.   Thanks for bumping the thread.............yet again.   :aok
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline 4XTCH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »
Karaya.... Mensa...

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time... I think i got a hernia now!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

4XTCH

~364TH C-HAWKS FG~

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2008, 01:25:42 PM »
i find the main problem is he was in a P-38 rofl, i mean come on, the only person that can get away with killin a spit in a turn fight is ROCKY lol

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2008, 01:35:34 PM »
:)
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2008, 04:49:16 PM »
i mean come on, the only person that can get away with killin a spit in a turn fight is ROCKY lol

-BigBOBCH

That statement is the funniest thing about this entire thread.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song