Author Topic: Screaming Devils Recruiting  (Read 296 times)

Offline Helius

• Zinc Member
Screaming Devils Recruiting
« on: March 10, 2008, 08:54:19 AM »
Yes, that's right, we are still alive and kicking.  It has been a few months since we lost our CO and XO, and most of our old squadies now fly with other squads.  The breakup hurt our numbers badly, but I've reformed the squadron with a couple of veterans.  Since most the older Devils are scattered to the winds we are looking for new pilots to add to our ranks.  Experience is not a necessity, but is definitely a plus.  All that we require is that you have a subscription, are on at least a couple hours each week, and are dedicated to learning and playing Aces High for a long time.  If you don't have a mic, you'll need to get one. Of course if you're a former Devil, you are always welcome back (even if you switched to Rook... you know who you are.)  Whatever the case, contact me, oHELIUSo, ingame or via e-mail if you're interested in flying with us.  Help us restore the Screaming Devils to our former glory so that we are once again a force to be reckoned with.  ^V^

« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 10:17:04 AM by Helius »

Offline kathycool

• Zinc Member
Re: Screaming Devils Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 02:21:28 PM »
Changed my name from Sonic35 to oSonico. Will have to rejoin.

L8R

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
Re: Screaming Devils Recruiting
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 04:58:12 PM »
Of course if you're a former Devil, you are always welcome back (even if you switched to Rook... you know who you are.) 

you dont mean Adonai and YANKE, now do you? i used to be one, was MasonZ, YANKE remebers me, im sure he can say a couple pluse's about me.  :salute and good luck with the recruitment Helius
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato