Author Topic: the frame work  (Read 320 times)

storch

the frame work
« on: June 19, 2008, 07:25:10 PM »
I propose we each play in our squad airframes, an airframe utilized circa 1943/1944.  the airframe selected will have to be uniform for both teams, that is to say if we select the 190 then the 190 it is for all four players for that round, no 109/190 one two punch, we will fly as though we were a particular gruppen/squadron.  you may select a different airframe for subsequent rounds but conforming to the aforementioned criteria.

I would like all the members of JG54 who desire to participate in this excersice to be able to do so.  in this spirit we will be starting with our newest players in the initial rounds and progressing to our more experienced players with each successive round.  that way everyone will have and equal part and an equal claim.

I propose five rounds of play.  the winner being the team that scores three wins.  we should have four players from each team in a fight with no others in the air and that round goes to the last man up.  a player who is shot down or bails or ditches is out, he is eliminated and may not return to combat.  if either squad does not have sufficient players to get to five rounds then the fight is forfeit for that team.  players who are not eliminated may return.

what do you think?

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: the frame work
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 07:42:46 PM »
You can assign the planes, I really don't care what you guys up in .

As you explained in the intitial thread it was to be 4 v 4. If I get 4  and with my squad and I'm not sure I will. Besides this isn't their doing it's yours. It will be 4v4 best out of three or five, Then we're done.
I'm not going to sit around and amuse you for an evening with duel after duel. The whole idea of a duel bores the hell out of most people, I know it's important for you, so I'm going to accept your challenge. However I may not get four, I may not get one. If I do I'm not going to subject them to a night of flying with you, and listening to your crap.  You may not know it but most people just don't like being around you. One duel best out 3 or 5 your call, than it's done.

If I get no takers I'll show at the time you say and fight your whole damn squad if need be. I don't give a crap what planes you call them. Like I said this is your t**d you grunt and drop it.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 07:47:40 PM »

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 07:56:14 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Like I've said before Vortex. Typical Luftwaffe. Slim fuselage, big guns.
<S>

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

storch

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 08:09:15 PM »
we have four in the MW and are at your disposal

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 08:22:54 PM »
Looking you up now