Author Topic: What each country needs in it's planeset  (Read 506 times)

Offline spit16nooby

• Copper Member
What each country needs in it's planeset
« on: June 20, 2008, 02:36:59 PM »
I think that there are certain things that each planeset to have and I think that this should be a basis of what each counry needs and some planes I recommend for some of these postions.  Also some planes can run over and cover each period or roll and also some countries may not have an applicable plane( such as the German's not having a heavy bomber).  The American planeset shall be my example of a fleshed out set.  Also everyone feel free to change my set or make your own

2 or more fighters P-38 p-47 P-51
at least 1 fighter with attack capabilities b-38 p-47 p-51
a pure attack aircraft a-20
light bomber b-25, boston 3
medium bomber b-26
heavy bomber b-17, b-24

It would also be important to try to fill in as many rolls as possible for each time period although not all countries would be able fill in the different areas the earlier you go.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: What each country needs in it's planeset
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 04:52:15 PM »
What is the real point (wish) in this thread ... I am confused ... :rolleyes:
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline spit16nooby

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 08:08:51 PM »
i guess its more of a wish that hitech will use this as a way to get planes that fill a role.  for example although im glad the p-39 was added it would have been better to get a russian bomber like the pe-2 which fills an empty role

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 12:18:12 AM »
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
- Der Wander Zirkus -
“You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas

Offline Devonai

• Copper Member
      • Reckless Faith
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 02:03:12 AM »
Unlike the original poster, I have graduated from the sixth grade, so allow me to translate his post.

He's saying that the holes in the Russian/German/Japanese sets (by role) should have been filled before more Allied aircraft were introduced.
Guns!  Aliens!  Talking cats!  My new Science Fiction adventure, now on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/David-Kantrowitz/e/B002BMHJPE/

Offline spit16nooby

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 02:00:14 PM »
i have graduated the sixth grade and am going into the 8th.  also hitech i think should look at each country with this setup and say oh we need a russian bomber.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 03:38:51 PM »
i have graduated the sixth grade and am going into the 8th.  also hitech i think should look at each country with this setup and say oh we need a russian bomber.

Gosh ... what would HTC do without us. They obviously have no clue how to create a WWII Air-to-Air Combat game and at the same time ... run a viable business.

All they do is make knee-jerk decisions ... it's a wonder they are still in business.

After all ... if they introduced a Russian bomber ... people would flock by the thousands to get a subscription to the game.

:rolleyes:
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline HighTone

• Silver Member
      • Squad Site
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 05:06:55 PM »
Spit16nooby: posting on this site is pointless. I doubt seriously that hitech even looks at this. Also the old buzzards that circle around this forum (not just this thread) will rip any idea on the basis that they have heard it before and that hitech's a business and that if your idea was even given consideration it would eventually lead to the down fall of AHII. If you don't believe me look at any other post on this wishlist. You state a wish and you might get one serious response, then all of the Platinum, Plutonium, Silver and Nickel members will jump on you because some time in the past decade someone else has mentioned this. 

:salute

With that said all you have to do is search for this topic, because I haven't been registered here that long and I have read several threads similar to this.

LCA Special Events CO     LCA ~Tainan Kokutai~       
www.lcasquadron.org      Thanks for the Oscar HTC

Offline Devonai

• Copper Member
      • Reckless Faith
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 11:21:30 PM »
i have graduated the sixth grade and am going into the 8th.

Well, I beg your pardon then.  To allay some of those impending late-August blues for you, here is a list of things they will teach you in 8th grade:

Punctuation

Grammar

Syntax

Now you have a reason to be excited about going back to school!  Get a leg-up on the first item using Bob The Angry Flower's Quick Guide to the Apostrophe:

http://www.angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif

Guns!  Aliens!  Talking cats!  My new Science Fiction adventure, now on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/David-Kantrowitz/e/B002BMHJPE/

Offline 442w30

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 10:22:05 AM »
I am fearful for the death of the english language.  Or is it "teh deth"?   And yes I know that american english is already an ersatz version of the King's english but it is sliding further and further toward lousy crap.  Devonai  keep up the fight!

Spit16nooby- your english skills aren't the worst on this board but give yourself a gift that will serve you well for the rest of life and learn to write and speak in a very articulate fashion.  Trust me, it will be worth it to you.

And so that I don't hijack...  yes indeed we need that Russian Bomber!
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

"The plural of anecdote is no data."- statistician's axiom

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 11:18:33 PM »
Need Italian Aircraft. Fighters Re.2005, G.55, C.200.     Bombers SM.79, Cant Z.1007, Br.20.
OEF 11-12