Author Topic: todays rant  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: todays rant
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2008, 01:26:19 PM »
I duct tape 2 torps on my 38 and go to town.....

For those of us who have been around some time,I just need to say "Save your drop tanks for the town!! "  :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2008, 04:57:46 PM »
yup, and id rather have more speed, all it does is weigh u down.. even if u drop, rack is still there.. and u r already going slower cause of it

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2008, 09:17:39 PM »
Sorry ROX.  In between dealing with transponder certs and idiots pilots with questions today, my brain is fried.

No problem, Sir    :salute

If you have those more importaint distractions, they take priority over cartoon posts about a cartoon game.   :aok

(OH..BTW:  I'll save BiPoLaR a post:   Avionix:  are you sure those pilots you work with in RL aren't spies?)
((Done as a public service))

ROX

ROX

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2008, 12:40:38 AM »
I'll carry an egg on my P38 the day those bombs will damage friendly tanks...

Can you imagine a friendly dropping an egg on DrDeath's tank? Quality entertainment!  :rofl
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2008, 05:43:01 AM »
Avionix:  are you sure those pilots you work with in RL aren't spies?)

I don't know what they are.  You normally think of pilots as smart guys that actually know what they are doing.  It is amazing when one of them calls and tells you something that he has heard from hsi buddy Jim Bob down at the airport.  He will actually believe his buddy on issues of avionics and when we go to correct him, tells us that we don't know what we are talking about.  Or you get the guy that sounds about as ancient as Moses calling for soemthing and you wonder how he still gets his medical.  Had one come in to the shop and hand me his GPS for some work to be done and his hands were literally shaking.  And he had just flown in and I know he hadn't scared himself in any way.  On the whole most are pretty cool.  But there are always those few characters.

Can you imagine a friendly dropping an egg on DrDeath's tank?

How bout dr7?   JK
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."