Author Topic: Shooting chutes  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Shooting chutes
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2008, 07:17:06 PM »
sigh....  you  tardlets are forgetting the *one* important factor... HT designed it so we *could* shoot the meatbombs...  he could simply have coded it otherwise if he wished, but he didn't...  :t

ergo... HT *wants* us to practice our gunnery on the meatbombs...  :rock

so by not shooting the meatbombs, *you* are disrespecting HT...   :furious

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2008, 07:21:25 PM »
sigh....  you  tardlets are forgetting the *one* important factor... HT designed it so we *could* shoot the meatbombs...  he could simply have coded it otherwise if he wished, but he didn't...  :t

Can we use this the next time there is a whine thread about TT / Furball Island being captured?   :D

sigh....  you  tardlets are forgetting the *one* important factor... HT designed it so we *could* capture the TT bases...  he could simply have coded it otherwise if he wished, but he didn't...  :t

ergo... HT *wants* us to capture the TT bases...  :rock

so by not capturing the TT bases, *you* are disrespecting HT...   :furious

The above post should not be construed as advocating or condoning capturing TT bases, nor is it an endorsement of said behavior.  The opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily those of the management, although they should be.  The poster is not paid by any candidate or party.  Results may vary.  FDIC insured.  If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed to put your head between your legs and kiss your rear goodbye.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 07:30:00 PM by E25280 »
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2008, 07:25:46 PM »
Can we use this the next time there is a whine thread about TT / Furball Island being captured?   :D

of course you can...  it won't stop or even reduce the whining... but the logic cannot be denied... i mean HT could make them uncapturable if he wanted to.. and if enough whine about it, he could very well change it...
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2008, 07:27:53 PM »
See Rule #4

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2008, 08:16:26 PM »

But you forget that Dicky-boy has grown tired watching individuals lying on a dirty sidewalk while their life's blood is draining into the gutter as they breath their last grasp of breath to condone such behavior.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2008, 08:20:35 PM »
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah *wipes tears* blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Here is a MMO that is more suited for your care bear mentality.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2008, 09:55:51 PM »
If getting back to the tower quickly is your goal, there is no need to even open your chute.  Hit enter three times to bail, then hit / . e f <enter> and you are back in the tower.

Ergo, anyone actually dangling in a chute is up to no good -- and should be shot.

thats the way I've always figured it...  :aok
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2008, 09:59:45 PM »
Im just saying. You strike me as a young kid.

An older guy probably wouldnt even consider saying or doing insulting things in the game. Its not just maturity, We just havnt really been barn raised on Internet anomynity. Yaknow when BLKmagic and I were your age, grade school or high school, if you opened your yap and insulted anyone you'd best be able to back it up. The guys here 40'ish or older know what Im talking about. There was no calling the cops, calling a lawyer, crying to your teacher or mommie. Either you went down or he did.

It made for a more polite society. As for dissing your elders such concepts didnt even exist. It would never even occurr to us to disrespect an elder.

I know a lot of chute shooters arent necessarily sissies who hide behind an Internet game but I do consider such things to be indicators of an impolite society of personal cowards. I see it all the time on my job. These weasels start stuff and then call the cops if they catch a licking, or even if somone threatens them. They catch a crack after being ignorant to a stranger and they run for their lawyers.

So...thats what I think when I see little sweetheartbags like you saying/doing little sweetheartbag things in the game ,and for no reason. In my day channel 200 was real life and you'd better be able to backup your big mouth or someone would shut it for you.

You didnt find any sore spot. I just find much of modern life disheartening and hard to understand. I might give a <S> but I wouldnt insult a stranger by shooting his chute.

I always wonder why some folks forget about punctuation, when they are trying to flame others? 

You lost any hope of "taking the moral high ground" when you called him a "sweetheart bag".   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC