Author Topic: AH Strategic system  (Read 232 times)

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
AH Strategic system
« on: October 10, 2001, 06:47:00 AM »
First of all, I have to say this version is beautiful, the depot, convoy and train, concept is beautiful, WTG HTC!  :)

But...

The actual strat system need more cooperation (first kill city, then stations, then factoryes), but even in the case a nation (knights, rooks... no, not bishops, they are not capable of  ;) ) can organize massive raids to impair the enemy economy, this is useless at the actual recover times, while the strike force go back home, the structures are fully operational again.

Imho the rebuild time of structures need to be pumped up (say 1h or more standard recover time), with only the resupply and convoys able to shorten the rebuild.

Or, much better, only convoys and resupply will rebuild stuff.

What do you think?

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
AH Strategic system
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2001, 10:38:00 AM »
Originally posted by Naso:

Or, much better, only convoys and resupply will rebuild stuff.

What do you think?

I think I like that version

Tilt
Ludere Vincere

Offline janjan

• Zinc Member
AH Strategic system
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2001, 01:12:00 AM »
All fields/towns/depots could have a supply status 0-100% (that one could check also). Every rebuilt structure would use some of supply i.e. 10% for FH. When supply status drops to 0% -> no rebuilt until convoy/goon supply. One crate could be like 30% or 50% of max supply.

It still shouldn't be instant rebuilt even if there is supply available (current rebuilt times should do).

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
AH Strategic system
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2001, 08:58:00 AM »
Current autosupply system is errrm well a goon can do the work so much faster, even when the facilities are flat.

SKurj