Author Topic: Ranked around you  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Re: Ranked around you
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 04:42:42 PM »
I'm ranked 5678 in fighters, and 2311 overall.  I sucks :(
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 05:21:49 PM »
i have no clue where i'm ranked.......haven't looked at it in a couple months.

i think i have a few kills though :D and a whooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOO OOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lotta deaths :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 06:01:58 PM »
People that are around me, are the top guys as of now. I think I got somthing like a 90 rank, but all the people who are in front of me are mostly some of the score hordes, like Amsoil (mini pacerr) and SHawk and of course pacerr.

LOL Bosco... most of the guys in front of you :rofl

There are a lot, that is for sure. I watch my score as well and have even bombed a few strat targets to make sure it stayed down in the past. Only takes about 6 bomb runs a month and a few captures to make that one go down. The other two important ones are fighter and attack. If you don't separate them properly your score will stay in the 500's. Fortunately for me, I carry ord almost everywhere... cept when I take a spit or ki up light around a furball.  I love killing ack, VH hangers, cruisers and shore bats. For me, it's more fun than fighting air cons empty. If I'm lucky I get to do them both. I suck at GV'in so it must be all the downed towns and captures that keeps that score down.

IMO score is fun to watch on a personal level. Kinda like watching yourself improve  or a look back in what most interested you that particular month.

I just found this about 5 months back. It's a prog from spatula that can graph your progress or regression. Check it out. http://www.my2cents.co.nz/AKUAG/Resources_Files/PilotStats.aspx

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 06:15:47 PM »
Although Score is not important the best way to learn is to go get owned :cry by a very good player be it in a fighter or in a tank. I have been owned by A8Jonplr, DR7, Wonder, Wet, Rondar, taxi, stodd to name a few. But you have to keep going back and finding them and trying to kill them. Figuring out their tactics will only help you and if you do end up getting a kill the feeling is great. :D :D
:D come to tank club to get your revenge. :P
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 07:41:35 PM »
Well this Tour I havnt done any scorehoring at all and I have been sitting around 50-70 the entire tour :rock. I like to look at the ranks and see how my sqaud is doing. The other day we had 4 people on the top of the page, none of which scorehore at all. I like to also look at which Knights are up there, I see P there all the time :) but some others are Bear69,Floatsup,Klingan,Kvuo,Sethbag, and many other good knights. Some bad guys I like to see are the people I have the best fights with, like 11,24,B4Buster,Atti11a,Pawz. I also find me looking at people I dislike too in their ranks. One is the SCOREHORE Toolie. This guy has now ganged me twice with some buddies and when i complained about it on 200 he started making up bs stories. I looked at his score and found out 2 things he milkruns, and HE MILKRUNS.Im vented and nuff said :rock :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »
People that are around me, are the top guys as of now. I think I got somthing like a 90 rank, but all the people who are in front of me are mostly some of the score hordes, like Amsoil (mini pacerr) and SHawk and of course pacerr.

SHawk might like the scoring aspects of the game but I am willing to bet that he's ahead of you not because he's a score HO but for the fact he is far better than you are.  The fact that for some reason you think you're some how good for being ranked #90 is laughable.  I don't think SHawk thinks he's good just because he has a better rank than you do.

I'm ranked in the thousands and I would have no troubles whatsoever flying circles around you all day.  That pretty much tells how worthless rank is in the game.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 08:26:58 PM »
SHawk might like the scoring aspects of the game but I am willing to bet that he's ahead of you not because he's a score HO but for the fact he is far better than you are.  The fact that for some reason you think you're some how good for being ranked #90 is laughable.  I don't think SHawk thinks he's good just because he has a better rank than you do.

I'm ranked in the thousands and I would have no troubles whatsoever flying circles around you all day.  That pretty much tells how worthless rank is in the game.

ack-ack

:uhoh
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC