Author Topic: looking 4 squad  (Read 730 times)

Offline Disturbd

• Zinc Member
looking 4 squad
« on: September 06, 2008, 02:55:03 PM »
Hey guys <S> im looking 4 a knight squad to fly with. i got about 2 yrs experience. But i have been gone from the game about 3 yrs now. So basically im a newbie again :cry. I flew by the handle of Azul before. If any knight squads are recruiting I would be interested in flying with them for a night or two to see how it goes. Perferably a squad that does training ops. Also looking for someone to abuse me in the DA for awhile so i can get my SA back(if i ever had any). <S> to all ...it is good to be back!!!!!

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
Re: looking 4 squad
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 03:01:36 PM »
You're not willing to switch countrys?
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Disturbd

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 03:26:33 PM »
sorry man ....once a knight always a knight<S>

Offline ugly

• Zinc Member
      • Black Ops Squad
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 03:54:37 PM »
We fly knights and theres always a few of us in DA

check us out on vox 100 / knights / da

http://1blackops.com
I aint never playin this game again. Ya'll can have my computer, I'm walking home!
Join Us

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 04:00:23 PM »
Disturbd, you seem to have great pig potential. Pigs on the Wing is probably the largest and most active sqaud in the game, I rarely ever log on and cant fly with someone. We are a "do what you want but only on the knights" sqaud. We do fighter sweeps, bomber missions, jabbo missions, and take bases when we are in the mood. Its a great bunch of guys and we would love to chat with you if you are interested, vox 189 we will be there.

JunkyII (im the youngling in the sqaud at 19 :D )
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline 71313

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 04:15:35 PM »
353fg come tag along with us on a snapshot or fso
handle the business,before the business handles you

Offline slimmer

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 01:37:01 PM »
im the xo of the second wing of the 77th fs "gamblers" we fly just knight we have 18 or old squad are vox is 170 look me or dougall my name is slimmer :salute
Member: Hot Soup Mafia -chokin chickin noodle
 Army of Muppets

Offline choker41

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 06:59:36 PM »
I would check out Pigs on the Wing.  JunkyII and most others are very cool and fun to fly with.  I'm part of the VMF-124 but we jumped to rooks this month.  I enjoy flying around the pigs.  I will enjoy shooting some down if i run into them.  Of course I'll have to pick someone cause I suck.  <S> to Pigs and good luck with finding a squad.  Flying different countries is a nice way to meet others though.  I'm a knight at heart but have no problem getting hoed by them.   :D  :salute
Formerly known as choker41
Proud member of the Swampdragons
IN GAME ID:   FUBAR

Offline RMrider

• Silver Member
      • http://
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 07:19:45 PM »
I dunno if my squad would appeal to you since we fly only German, but if you would like i would gladly pound on you in the DA a bit.  :devil

Seriously, one thing i love to do is duel people, and teach people the few things i know but have just about perfected.  :aok
MDStampf - JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
Sgt Stampfli, USMC

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 01:09:28 AM »
sorry man ....once a knight always a knight<S>

Lies!

Dude, I will try to be back in a week or two.  You better be back up to speed by then.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 09:23:51 AM »
I would check out Pigs on the Wing.  JunkyII and most others are very cool and fun to fly with.  I'm part of the VMF-124 but we jumped to rooks this month.  I enjoy flying around the pigs.  I will enjoy shooting some down if i run into them.  Of course I'll have to pick someone cause I suck.  <S> to Pigs and good luck with finding a squad.  Flying different countries is a nice way to meet others though.  I'm a knight at heart but have no problem getting hoed by them.   :D  :salute
Choker  :salute
Last 5 nights Pigs had the scroll bar in sqaud channel it gets really interesting :devil
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Disturbd

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 12:18:36 PM »
Lies!

Dude, I will try to be back in a week or two.  You better be back up to speed by the

Lets hope so ....And how long is it going to take you to get up to speed ??? :rolleyes: