Author Topic: A procession of skilled trainers  (Read 896 times)

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
A procession of skilled trainers
« on: September 05, 2008, 08:51:58 AM »
 I would like to say thank you to Texture our new trainer . He has been training me longer than he has been a trainer . He has spent many hours in the DA and recently in the TA helping me work on my merge . He was recommended by another informal trainer Mr. "I have a new girlfriend and don't have time to fly right now" Vudak . Texture also pointed me in the direction of another guy who has helped me immensely , the man who rumor has it trained Texture many years ago , Kjentil . A wealth of not only great sticks , but more importantly excellent teachers . The embarrassment of riches one must suffer occasionally .  :salute to you all

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
Re: A procession of skilled trainers
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 06:51:08 PM »
I would like to say thank you to Texture our new trainer . He has been training me longer than he has been a trainer . He has spent many hours in the DA and recently in the TA helping me work on my merge . He was recommended by another informal trainer Mr. "I have a new girlfriend and don't have time to fly right now" Vudak . Texture also pointed me in the direction of another guy who has helped me immensely , the man who rumor has it trained Texture many years ago , Kjentil . A wealth of not only great sticks , but more importantly excellent teachers . The embarrassment of riches one must suffer occasionally .  :salute to you all
You could of at least spelled my name right. :) Thanks for the kind words.

Offline 20mmrain

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 01:19:17 PM »
god hibly you can't spell for crap!!!!! LOL Man if I was training you "not only would you suck more than you do now " I would tell you that I'm training you anymore for that! LOL Well bud just kidding. I also wanted to add.... I agree That texture is a great trainer and I also would like to thank him for the time he has spent with me also. Him and KJetil Thanx Guys  :salute

20mmrain
Spitfire's Are only Called Noob Planes By the People Who Can't Beat Them!!!

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 03:16:02 PM »
Texture... Dust...
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 06:19:53 PM »

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 04:18:02 AM »
Texture was born in the 1800s
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.