Author Topic: In-Game Music Player  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: In-Game Music Player
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 12:54:26 AM »
I use WMP 9 and have flown while listening to music since I started.   I tried WMP 11 but it is too bloated with network messages, etc.   I reverted back to 9 last week.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 01:10:31 AM »
Well get more money.
HOW!? All of my money is being funneled to the college fund and to help pay off our debts. I am fourteen years old, not old enough to work, and the economy is so messed up, that even if I were old enough to work, I wouldn't have that job for long because it would go out of business. Now, unless you want to give me college money, I will go back to cutting lawns until the lawns die from the season's change.  :mad: >:-(
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 12:07:34 PM »
HOW!? All of my money is being funneled to the college fund and to help pay off our debts. I am fourteen years old, not old enough to work, and the economy is so messed up, that even if I were old enough to work, I wouldn't have that job for long because it would go out of business. Now, unless you want to give me college money, I will go back to cutting lawns until the lawns die from the season's change.  :mad: >:-(
Sell your body.
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.

Offline Lukanian-7

• Copper Member
      • Lukanian-7's MySpace
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2008, 07:30:36 PM »