Author Topic: New to Scenarios, looking forward to it,but questions..  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Bomber49

• Zinc Member
New to Scenarios, looking forward to it,but questions..
« on: October 24, 2008, 10:31:53 AM »
 :O Hi Guys! Myself and a few members of our squad have enlisted for the upcoming Battle Of Britain. We are noobies to the scenarios, but have flown FSO for about a year. My question is this...I have registered, but received no orders for the practice session on  Sat, Oct.25th. How am I to know who is my group leader? We will be in the SEAS early..I guess we will be asking questions on chan 2 help channel to get orders and info, unless we hear otherwise. Thanks for any helpful posts in advance.   Bomber49
You simply cannot win this war without heavy bombers, period. If all the hangers are down...how can they possibly defend it?

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
Re: New to Scenarios, looking forward to it,but questions..
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 08:57:59 AM »
Bomber49, I don't see you on the registration page at AHEvents. If you fly under another name please make a signature or include your call sign in posts. At this point I do not even know what side you are on.

If you cannot see the BoB Axis or Allied General Forum then that is what needs fixing first. Find the tread in this forum for getting access to the proper side forum.

Any specifics on what you will be doing should be found on your side's forum.

BUT if you have access to your side's forum and are getting no info on what you will be doing, than you are definitely not on my side :D

Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »
Yep, you need to be able to see the forum "Battle of Britain Allied".  That's where there are mission orders, rosters of who is in which squadron, etc.

I see you registered on the allied side, so if you can't see the "Battle of Britain Allied" forum, please send a PM to "Roscoroo", and he'll let you in.

Welcome to scenarios.  I hope you have a great time, and we are very glad to have new players in scenarios.

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 09:00:15 PM »
Bomber49, I don't see you on the registration page at AHEvents.

And I have missplaced my reading glasses.
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"