Author Topic: Bailing & Walking  (Read 144 times)

Offline OZkansas

• Nickel Member
Bailing & Walking
« on: February 07, 2000, 10:42:00 AM »
I have discovered the ability to walk around.  I propose that farm houses be placed around the arena(a set of three in each sector) one for each country.  When ya knock on the door you either see the farmers daughter or get blown away by the farmer.  If ya pick the right house you get full credit for any kills ya made before bailing, just like landing kills. How's that for full realism???  What ya think??

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
Bailing & Walking
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2000, 11:20:00 AM »
If I'm going to get blown away, let it be the daugh..... nevermind!  

Offline OZkansas

• Nickel Member
Bailing & Walking
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2000, 11:27:00 AM »

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Bailing & Walking
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2000, 11:31:00 AM »
Ha!
In clogs....pony tails....
mmmmm

------------------
Pongo
The Wrecking Crew

Offline MiG Eater

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.avphoto.com
Bailing & Walking
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2000, 01:12:00 PM »

Originally posted by OZkansas:
I have discovered the ability to walk around.  I propose that farm houses be placed around the arena(a set of three in each sector) one for each country.  If ya pick the right house you get full credit for any kills ya made before bailing, just like landing kills.

Or, like the French Underground, find a farm house after bailing or ditching in enemy territory and that teleports you back to base.

MiG

Offline OZkansas

• Nickel Member
Bailing & Walking
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2000, 02:59:00 PM »
WTG Migeater,the idea is to keep your score intact even though you got shot down.  The key is to pick the correct farmhouse!!!! Kinda gives ya a second chance to retain hard worked for kills that are lost as we play today.  Gamblin is fun too!!!