Author Topic: Allow myself to introduce...myself  (Read 1201 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: Allow myself to introduce...myself
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 01:04:42 PM »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »
:mad:

:rofl    <looks around and makes eye contact with Stang and then>   :uhoh <Stang, WTF?   I wasn't laughing at you!> 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 03:54:46 PM »
Yeah Stang, I head out to Jupiter, FL in early March...we will have to set some duels up :)

CAP, I knew you were going to bring that up lol...okay so as for being an engineer, I guess that is a minor fib.  I went to school for civil engineering before being drafted for baseball and am 10 semester hours away from my degree which has been put on hold, and I have done engineering internships as well.  That career has been put on hold for the time being. 

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 03:56:53 PM »
I remember dmig well, we had some good tustles back in the day. Now am I confused, I recall Manx as being Lynx now. Whats funny is I dont recall Shawk from that time frame at all. But I might have been over here by then...

4Wing Squadrons was the name for the 2 wings of the squadron 416 Lynx and 441 Silver Fox
Also was a 432 Black Cougars wing added late as well.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 04:35:28 PM by grizz441 »

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 05:23:39 PM »
grizz441 is Grizz oh my .. :huh :salute
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 05:29:37 PM »
Yeah Stang, I head out to Jupiter, FL in early March...we will have to set some duels up :)

CAP, I knew you were going to bring that up lol...okay so as for being an engineer, I guess that is a minor fib.  I went to school for civil engineering before being drafted for baseball and am 10 semester hours away from my degree which has been put on hold, and I have done engineering internships as well.  That career has been put on hold for the time being. 

i was only kinda screwin off.........didn't mean anyhting bad, just messin with ya.   :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline sNiPeR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 06:31:13 PM »
Grizz,how many seasons have you played in the minors?
I used to play federation ball and actually have had a few guys Ive played with get up to AAA. Aldo pecerelli with the braves AAA,craig mayes got to AA with the Padres and Chris Dematrall AAA dodgers and for Greece in the last summer Olympics,his uncle is Mike Heath who played catchers for the Tigers and A's

not sure of the spelling of their lastnames,that was many years ago we played together

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 06:56:11 PM »
I had a TKE brother that was drafted by the Seattle Mariners back in '92 and he was excited because he was picked up by his favorite team and was his ticket out of San Bernardino.  However, when he was informed that he was being sent to a farm team he was a little crushed and when he was told which farm team he was being sent to, he was really crushed.  The farm team they sent him to was the San Bernardino Spirits.  So much for his ticket out of that Hell hole.  Don't know if he ever made it to the majors.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »
Heya Griz, I think I remember you.  I was <ROC> back then.

Minor league?  Kewl, how do you like playing on our Sacramento field?  Standing joke is the Oakland A's players screw up just to get kicked down to the Minor Rivercats, our fields better :)
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 07:26:27 PM »
I've meet Grizz quite a few times now. Hes a feirce opponent in the DA, and hes good at his style of flying. Hes a good guy and I would vouch his score anytime a debate would arise. He was telling me all about how he did it too, which was kind of a cool story, and I enjoy fighting him in the DA all the time.
I didn't know you were playing in FL? Your going to have to tell me when you guys play the Miracles down here in Ft. Myers, I'll come down there to meet ya :)
<S>!
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 08:39:30 PM »
I've meet Grizz quite a few times now. Hes a feirce opponent in the DA, and hes good at his style of flying. Hes a good guy and I would vouch his score anytime a debate would arise. He was telling me all about how he did it too, which was kind of a cool story, and I enjoy fighting him in the DA all the time.
I didn't know you were playing in FL? Your going to have to tell me when you guys play the Miracles down here in Ft. Myers, I'll come down there to meet ya :)
<S>!

Well I did play in the Florida State League last year but hopefully I"ll just be in FL for spring training and then off to greener pastures :)
But enough about baseball, it's not a big deal, I'd rather talk about flying! <G>

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 09:10:50 PM »
I had a TKE brother that was drafted by the Seattle Mariners back in '92 and he was excited because he was picked up by his favorite team and was his ticket out of San Bernardino.  However, when he was informed that he was being sent to a farm team he was a little crushed and when he was told which farm team he was being sent to, he was really crushed.  The farm team they sent him to was the San Bernardino Spirits.  So much for his ticket out of that Hell hole.  Don't know if he ever made it to the majors.

ack-ack

Peep your PM box bro.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 07:23:04 AM »
grizz, I'll be down in Melbourne in March for a few days, you guys play up there?
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com