Author Topic: <-----------------  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Re: <-----------------
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2008, 06:10:44 PM »
Ok
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2008, 06:18:16 PM »
I'll send you a check from my ex-publishing company at BMI, Magillota Publishing......hang on to the check.....the paper will be worth more than the ink!   :devil

Send me alot of 'em skyrockTM... maybe I can get some dough by recycling them. Does the recycle place pay by the ton? If so I would hold off on sending them... Postage will kill ya... just send the money you WOULD have paid in postage! I won't be holding my breath!!! :lol

<Salute> SkyrockTM   Thanks for taking my good natured jabs in the spirit they were written! :)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 06:21:47 PM by MajIssue »
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2008, 08:49:24 PM »
LOL. He put the TM sign next to that name. LOL  :lol
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2008, 09:02:49 PM »

Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »
omg I thought I was the only one who got stuck watching that show  :rofl  lamb chops play along  :rock

this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend...some people...started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll just keep on singing it forever just becausethis is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend...some people...started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll just keep on singing it forever just becausethis is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend...some people...started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll just keep on singing it forever just becausethis is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend...some people...started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll just keep on singing it forever just becausethis is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend...some people...started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll just keep on singing it forever just becausethis is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend...some people...started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll just keep on singing it forever just becausethis is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend...some people...started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »
Ok

BK!! Nice to see you back online tonight!  Been a while
Tours 86 - 296

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2008, 09:53:37 PM »

I can't wait for the day I shoot down Skyrock.  I'm going to plaster that all over 200 for like 15 minutes straight....   :rock
Trust me, you got no idea... :lol

Info, you won't be plastering it on 200, you'll be getting plastered on 200 for like 15 minutes straight... :lol (couldn't edit)
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2008, 01:31:24 PM »
Funny i thought he owned spice world