Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury  (Read 925 times)

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury
« on: November 21, 2008, 08:55:07 AM »
Not that it would ever be used to spy on or redirect or heavens forbid, sink your captured cv's.  I give you Musashi a perk farm for this and the last 2 tours but considering who's been shooting it and the squad the shooters in, need I say more other than u2007 of the jokers jokers.

I think the quote from 1 of the jokers went something like " we don't spy or use shades and we don't tollorate squaddies shooting shades".  That's not verbatim but it's in 1 of uberslets posts from a few months back.  Can't be arsed right now to look it up.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 09:21:45 AM »
The funny thing is that u2007's score still sucks.  He's under 1 K/S in every category and barely breaking 1 K/D.

Shade vulching... dangerous business.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 09:33:19 AM »
22 kills of, 471 deaths to- Ouch.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 09:45:56 AM »
See Rule #7
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 11:26:11 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 09:49:50 AM »
Looks like we have a winner! :rofl
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 09:53:44 AM »
The funny thing is that u2007's score still sucks.  He's under 1 K/S in every category and barely breaking 1 K/D.

Shade vulching... dangerous business.

Valid point but I'll ask you these questions.  How many perks had he earned?  How many captured CV's have they sunk?  How many missions have they busted?

It's all rocket science man. :rolleyes:

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 10:06:48 AM »
 :lol

Shade killing and still sucks that bad?  That's pathetic.  If you're gonna do it at least do it in style and get your name in lights!

Good dig, Lynx.

Next!

:rofl

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 10:17:37 AM »
Valid point but I'll ask you these questions.  How many perks had he earned?  How many captured CV's have they sunk?  How many missions have they busted?

It's all rocket science man. :rolleyes:

How would I know?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 11:23:06 AM »
How would I know?

A simple matter of deduction my dear Watson err BaldEagle.  From this tour todate U2007 has 10 kills in a A6m on Musashi La7.  Low ENY plane (A6m) against high ENY (lgay) equals big perkies....correct?  The list goes on but I'll not bother listing every PERK FARM plane or Gv. 

So with evidence to prove a case for perk farming what else could a double account be used for .....spying perhaps?  A terrible allegation that's been leveled at the jokers more than once.  What evidence in the stats could possible prove or insinuate such a thing.   Sit down mate....this might be hard to follow.  We see in the stat's other Jokers jokers have gotten the odd kill on Musashi.  This could imply one of two things.

1) Jokers are aware of the shade and having a nibble on it.  I dismiss this possibility otherwise there would loads of jokers killing Musashi for score or perkies. 

2) u2007 flying as Musashi is infiltrating mission with the sole purpose of getting them busted or spying in them for such things as goon location.  Inadvertently getting whacked by Jokers who are upping from fields in DEFENCE.   The jokers are upping in defence because ???? surly you can work that out.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 11:25:24 AM »
 :rock

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 11:28:14 AM »
So should they change their squad name to Joker's Jokes?
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 11:35:39 AM »
You are way out on a limb here suggesting that is a shade account.  These witch hunts are getting out of hand.

For the record, Musashi is a not a shade account for anyone.

Just because a guy is not a good pilot does not mean he should be held up for ridicule in this manner.  Witch hunts like these do far more harm than good.  If the new scores pages are going to be abused in this manner, they can be taken down.

If you suspect someone of perk farming or gaming the score system, then simply drop me an email.  This public outcry has to stop now.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 12:54:03 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com