Author Topic: And your age is?  (Read 5654 times)

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: And your age is?
« Reply #240 on: January 21, 2009, 09:40:46 PM »
Xasthur,
You may be right, but also going the other way, the kids are gone, the grandkids are to busy to visit Grand Paw Snoopy, the work day is over, my bride is shopping, cooking, watching a chick flick or show, talking on the phone etc., so I prowl the BBS occasionally to make sure the young uns aren't planning some kind of a takeover behind my back.
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #241 on: January 22, 2009, 05:13:41 AM »
I suppose by this we might be able to determine the average age of AH'ers on the boards but not in game since there are so many that do not visit.

Seems like there are a lot more baby boomer's on here than I thought. Whats even funnier is that some of them argue with the tweens as if they were talking to an adults and some of the adults act like tweens.

Without actually looking it up. Generation X: 1965-1985

<-----39

I remember how Dragon's Lair change my perception of video games, and it cost .50 cents a credit.

And Tool, we argue, and I mean old people and tweens, because we all think we have something to prove and we want recognition in the boards. We must be heard! :lol It's funny in a sad way.

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
« Reply #242 on: January 22, 2009, 03:40:18 PM »
Without actually looking it up. Generation X: 1965-1985

I'd rather not be lumped in with that group of degenerates...can you make it 65-84 instead?   :rofl
Realistically, better you guys than the next oldest generation...  :uhoh