Author Topic: where did everyone go??  (Read 735 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
where did everyone go??
« on: January 30, 2009, 12:25:36 PM »
pretty quiet in here!! anyone home?? should i start another thread about so-called rules?? how about another propaganda report about how bad the Allieds are?? anyone?? anyone!!?? Bueler!!?? Bueler!!??......... :D

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
Re: where did everyone go??
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 01:19:58 PM »
Axis sucks. 
worthless, skilless stick you are.
i spit on you.
go fly a kite. 
you little girl.
sheep lover.

Hows that?
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 01:46:26 PM »
I enjoyed AvA for a bit but found some to have too much focus on base taking where as I think the arena should be more about air combat.

Obviously, not everyone agrees with that.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »
Uo until a few days ago I haven't been on in a while. Was in a snowmobile accident (sled is ok) And I was just a little too sore to sit at the computer. Had some tech issues too that I got figured out.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 05:18:12 PM »
...Obviously, not everyone agrees with that.
I care...  :rock

erm, I agree with you.  If peeps want to play a land grab armor game, they need to go play Cornered Rat's piece of poo or Armored Assault over at warpbirds side of the fence.
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 10:51:20 AM »
Could be that a few are suffering the effects of Altitude sickness, quite common in some quarters ;)
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 12:44:59 PM »
Axis sucks. 
worthless, skilless stick you are.
i spit on you.
go fly a kite. 
you little girl.
sheep lover.

Hows that?

序

モンテスキューいわく、「予の校を去るや数巻の法書を手にせり、しかしてただその精神を尋繹《じんえき》せり」と。ボルドー議会の会長たるとき、いわく、「予は議場において身に適するの地位なきを知る、議題は予これを詳悉するを難《かた》んぜず、しかも議事規則に至りては毫《ごう》も会得するところあらず、予は会長としてこれに注意せざるにあらざれども、いわゆる伎倆なるもののきわめて陋愚なるを悟り、しかしてなお揚々として座を占むるに堪えざるなり」と。すなわち職を辞してもっぱら政理の究察に従事せり。ああ、これ先生の一世の知識を開拓して余りありし所以《ゆえん》なるか。ヴォルテル称揚して言えらく、「人類の偉業を失うや久し、モ君出でてこれを回復しこれを恢張せり」と。陸羯南の人となり、真に先生に彷彿《ほうふつ》たるものあり。峭深《しょうしん》の文をもって事情を穿《うが》ち是非を明らかにするは韓非に似て、しかしてしかく惨※[#「激」の「さんずい」に代えて「石」、73-上-16]《さんかく》ならず。もし不幸にして萎爾《いじ》するなくば、必ず東洋の巨人たらん。かつて『近時政論考』の著あり、余の意想を啓発すること鮮少ならざりき。多謝。
So how do you feel bout dat'

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 05:50:44 PM »
Oh yea!

I here the 353rd turn down sheep! Thats right I said it. Whatcha gonna do about it? :confused:
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 06:01:55 PM »
moooo  lol

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 07:33:44 AM »
    序

モンテスキューいわく、「予の校を去るや数巻の法書を手にせり、しかしてただその精神を尋繹《じんえき》せり」と。ボルドー議会の会長たるとき、いわく、「予は議場において身に適するの地位なきを知る、議題は予これを詳悉するを難《かた》んぜず、しかも議事規則に至りては毫《ごう》も会得するところあらず、予は会長としてこれに注意せざるにあらざれども、いわゆる伎倆なるもののきわめて陋愚なるを悟り、しかしてなお揚々として座を占むるに堪えざるなり」と。すなわち職を辞してもっぱら政理の究察に従事せり。ああ、これ先生の一世の知識を開拓して余りありし所以《ゆえん》なるか。ヴォルテル称揚して言えらく、「人類の偉業を失うや久し、モ君出でてこれを回復しこれを恢張せり」と。陸羯南の人となり、真に先生に彷彿《ほうふつ》たるものあり。峭深《しょうしん》の文をもって事情を穿《うが》ち是非を明らかにするは韓非に似て、しかしてしかく惨※[#「激」の「さんずい」に代えて「石」、73-上-16]《さんかく》ならず。もし不幸にして萎爾《いじ》するなくば、必ず東洋の巨人たらん。かつて『近時政論考』の著あり、余の意想を啓発すること鮮少ならざりき。多謝。
So how do you feel bout dat'

:noid
Beginning  [montesukiyu] it is and the framework, “goes away from the school of estimate and the [seri], only doing the legal book of several volumes in the hand, inquiring 繹 << the dust you obtain simply the mind and start >> the [se] [ri]”. At the time of the chairman barrel of the Bordeaux national assembly, it is and the framework, “it is suited for the body there is no position it knows estimate in the assembly hall, as for subject estimate this the 詳 悉 difficulty << one >> it is the [ze] [zu], furthermore reaching up to proceeding rule as for the [te] the place where << the >> you understand at all not to be, as for estimate you pay attention to this as a chairman though, not be, it becomes generally known 伎 倆 quite 陋 folly to understand, only doing, furthermore doing triumphantly, it occupies the seat it does not withstand to become”. Namely leaving job, exclusively in extreme observing/thinking of governmental reason the work [se] [ri]. Well, developing the knowledge of one world of this teacher, it does to be excessively, reason << reason >> becomes? [vuoruteru] praising, word it is great, “loses the great achievement of the mankind and long, [mo] you to come out and come out and recover this 恢 the Hari [se] [ri]”. You become the person of land 羯 south, close resemblance << the one [hu] >> are barrel ones truly in the teacher. 峭 << It does and deeply and the [yo] grommet >> with the sentence circumstance 穿 << the >> makes [chi] propriety clear being similar to the Korea fault, only doing to do, is cruel like this * [the #, to intense” ““the [zu] it is and” replaces and “the stone”, 73 - on - 16] << >> does not become like this. It weakens to unhappy and 爾 << is and the [ji] >> it does without, by all means the oriental giant cod it is. At one time, 'there is a work of recent governmental studying,' a little more than enlightening mind thought bright/fresh it does not become little and starts. Many thanks.

courtesy of babelfish translation program