Author Topic: UNBELIEVEABLE  (Read 307 times)

Offline rammjagr

• Zinc Member
      • http://home.san.rr.com/airpower/main.htm
UNBELIEVEABLE
« on: October 13, 2001, 10:32:00 PM »
It was a sad day in the AH sky. You won't believe this........

I was patrolling along in my 190 , been AFK, i come back and huge enemy sector marker in my grid. I am 18k or so, solid overcast, no cons, so I spit S through the overcast to take a look around. Soon as I break through clouds I see about 8 B-17's about 2000 yards my 12 low! Holly crap-a-molly! I bear in on one 4 engine monster at high speed, they are not shooting, it's a total surprise! A quick tap of the trigger and one ship plumets earthward as soon as the Mk108's and MG151's hit her!, I bank left and let another ship glide through my Revi gunsight, another squirt and 2 B17 are spiraling down! I climb away to the left , come over the top to come straight down from 1 Hi on the lead ship, she fills my gunsight, I tap the trigger, her wing comes off as she trails 3 colors of smoke. I pull away for a third pass! I come around, the 1 wing B17 is still flying straight and level, I have no becon, I look for the other forts, hey , were are they??? they vanished! Text message: Victory 4 by RammJagr; hey ! I only shot 3 of em! the dirty bastards all discoed! One was Preon1, WTF Preon??? what is that lame crap??? explain yourself, please, no, go ahead, really... And I have the film!

Offline rammjagr

• Zinc Member
      • http://home.san.rr.com/airpower/main.htm
UNBELIEVEABLE
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2001, 10:41:00 PM »
I suspect all the B-17s were from the 34th "Highland Raptors" squadron. I reviewed the film and all the guys i killed were in this sqaud. I reviewed the film and there were 7 B17's , I checked the Roster and there are 7 guys on line from this squadron. Wow, you guys, words can't do  you justice....

For some reason, when I view the film, I crash to desktop randomly, I have not been able to view it long enough yet to witness the "vanishing B-17's"...  :(

Offline the_hegemon

• Copper Member
      • http://127.0.0.1
UNBELIEVEABLE
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2001, 11:54:00 PM »
Well, before you really start whining and crying, consider that everyone in the 34th goes to the same school (USAFA) and is on the same net connection, so if it goes down, they all disco at the same instant, which is quite possible since it is being worked on at the moment.  And yes, I go there too, that's how I know.

They are not cheaters, nor would they ever do something like that intentionally.

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
UNBELIEVEABLE
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2001, 01:58:00 AM »
If you "tap" the trigger and shoot down a B17....your Luftwhiner guns must be overmodelled.

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
UNBELIEVEABLE
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2001, 02:59:00 AM »
no one ever said a mk108 wasn't awesome and even mg151 will kill ya iof ya got 4 of umm.

I think what some have said that a single .50 cal compared to a 20mm mg 151 seems to cause far more damage.

I don't agree with that i just know how alot of ya like to distort things inorder to to laugh at a good troll.