Author Topic: <S> dadsguns and dccboss  (Read 609 times)

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
<S> dadsguns and dccboss
« on: March 02, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »
Today in orange I read the usual "does anyone want to actually fight?" on 200.  So I answered "yes!  I'll fight ya!"  Since there were two who wanted to fight, dadsguns and dccboss, I tried to look for a wingman, but with no success.  Only one knight, rav3n, sounded remotedly interested, but he declined with a complaint about how he already knows how to bail from a burning plane. :rolleyes:  I tried to goad him into playing with a reminder that it was all for fun, but couldn't persuade him.

In about 15 minutes we decided on two remote bases to up from and had some good 1vs1 fights.  These two bish, dadsguns and dccboss, would wait while I fought one and died, or if I won, then I would fight the guy who waited.  It was fun.  Eventually, hlbly joined and we had a very short lived 2vs2 fight.

Anyway, if you don't like the action, go ahead and ask for a good fight, and someone might just take you up on the challenge. :aok

:salute dadsuns and dccboss.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 03:21:39 PM by Anaxogoras »
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Re: <S> dadsguns and dccboss
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 02:53:46 PM »
Both of these fella's are fun fights - I generally lose, but its always a good way to spend a couple of hours.

I dont generally come across dccboss, but he's always been a fun fight on the few times that I do.

Dadsguns, one of my favourite fights in AH - win or lose.

<S>

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 03:18:43 PM »
These two ... would wait while I fought one and died, or if I won, then I would fought the guy who waited.
:huh  Don't you think that's a little... odd and contrived?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline kamori

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 04:57:24 PM »
:huh  Don't you think that's a little... odd and contrived?

THE real question MOOT is, DONT YOU(moot) Think?

KAM

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »
I think you need to get into the squad dueling league.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 06:50:48 PM »
Today in orange I read the usual "does anyone want to actually fight?" on 200.  So I answered "yes!  I'll fight ya!"  Since there were two who wanted to fight, dadsguns and dccboss, I tried to look for a wingman, but with no success.  Only one knight, rav3n, sounded remotedly interested, but he declined with a complaint about how he already knows how to bail from a burning plane. :rolleyes:  I tried to goad him into playing with a reminder that it was all for fun, but couldn't persuade him.

In about 15 minutes we decided on two remote bases to up from and had some good 1vs1 fights.  These two bish, dadsguns and dccboss, would wait while I fought one and died, or if I won, then I would fight the guy who waited.  It was fun.  Eventually, hlbly joined and we had a very short lived 2vs2 fight.

Anyway, if you don't like the action, go ahead and ask for a good fight, and someone might just take you up on the challenge. :aok

:salute dadsuns and dccboss.

:salute
Thank you for taking the time out and sharing it with Boss and I, I really cant express how much fun that was until, well you know.  You always got to have one of them in a crowd.

I am sure Boss says the same.   :salute
No issues,

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline DCCBOSS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 08:29:47 AM »
Both of these fella's are fun fights - I generally lose, but its always a good way to spend a couple of hours.

I dont generally come across dccboss, but he's always been a fun fight on the few times that I do.

Dadsguns, one of my favourite fights in AH - win or lose.

<S>

Wurzel

As Dadsguns had said I also had fun and would like to do that again soon a big  :salute to both of the gentleman that took us up on the encounter.

DCCBOSS  :salute
"Where ever you go, there you are".
C.O. of Rolling Thunder