Author Topic: T. E. Shaw's answer to all girls:  (Read 945 times)

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Re: T. E. Shaw's answer to all girls:
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 02:31:54 PM »
Fine!

Just do whatever you want.

Don't ask.

I've come to the conclusion that all women everywhere are nothing but a bunch of stuck-up @$%&#es. They can talk all they want about looking for a "nice guy," but when it comes down to it it's all a load of bull so they don't sound shallow on the surface.

If it weren't for boobs and that pesky need for procreation I'd be tempted to say the human race would be better off without 'em.  :furious
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 02:44:05 PM »
I've come to the conclusion that all women everywhere are nothing but a bunch of stuck-up @$%&#es. They can talk all they want about looking for a "nice guy," but when it comes down to it it's all a load of bull so they don't sound shallow on the surface.

If it weren't for boobs and that pesky need for procreation I'd be tempted to say the human race would be better off without 'em.  :furious

awwwwwww! it sounds like saxman needs a hug!

u know saxman, i have to agree with you, most women are out for the guy that will end up treating them like crap opposed to goin out with a guy that will treat them good. i myself have been guilty of the "nice guys finish last" scenerio.  but with women..as the same with men, not all of them are bad. there are a few of us out there that have learned from our mistakes and decided that we should look for something different in guys or the ones that have always been that way. 
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 02:51:26 PM »

Man  :lol someones gonna hit you with a flying shoe. :t
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins