Author Topic: Need help with my X52  (Read 328 times)

Offline Clone155

• Silver Member
Need help with my X52
« on: May 23, 2009, 10:54:46 PM »
Help! My X52 joystick is blinking very rapidly, about twice a second, but the throttle is fine. I have tried un installing it and re installing it about 5 times. I am running vista 32 gig. Can some one please help me? (please break it down to simple terms for I am simple  :) )

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Re: Need help with my X52
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 11:00:18 PM »
Help! My X52 joystick is blinking very rapidly, about twice a second, but the throttle is fine. I have tried un installing it and re installing it about 5 times. I am running vista 32 gig. Can some one please help me? (please break it down to simple terms for I am simple  :) )

Try a powered hub or change the connection to a different usb port. What is your Power supply?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 09:03:30 AM »
If it is just the the clutch button (thumb button on throttle), disable it in the the Saitek Control Panel.  You will find it in the MFD selection of the control panel. That button will work normal after that.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Drillbit

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 04:45:12 PM »
Mine did that a couple of weeks ago. Check the connection in front of the joystick.

Offline Clone155

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 05:53:52 PM »
All of my USB ports are working fine, and iv tryed them all. The power looks good on the front of the joystick, it just will not work.

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 09:36:07 PM »
Unplug the cord from behind the throttle and behind the stick... make sure no pins are damaged... then firmly plug them back in.

These have a habit of backing out just a little bit, making poor contact.  The throttle is connected directly to the computer (and the stick into the throttle), which explains why the throttle still works fine.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 10:51:43 PM »
All of my USB ports are working fine, and iv tryed them all. The power looks good on the front of the joystick, it just will not work.

Key word: Powered Hub. Also, like others when I was using my x52 the connection would back out.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter