Author Topic: Skullman, How's the computer?  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: Skullman, How's the computer?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2009, 07:58:12 PM »
Rich, I wonder why they want you to wait for 14 days, we ship FedSex from work @ 150 packages a day (15 for UPS) and every time we have damaged or missing products they have been very good to me - I am usually the one to file the claim - and we almost never ship anything insured.  Even the 1200.00 microwaves that they drop get paid in full without inspection.  We have had a few packages that were sent overnight from Ohio to PA for early morning delivery and they found in in Utah the next day and other similar instances and they usually will cover the next day air charges for the replacement item to be shipped.  I'll give them a call and use a little leverage if you'd like me to.  You have my number, call me. 

PS Your build is still  :O 'ing us and putting a  :D on Sue's face every time she goes to do anything.  Thanks a million.  :salute  :rock
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 08:28:39 AM »
I know that feeling.I feel like a lil kid at  a birtday party.I light up when it turns on.I still suck in the air.Wish he woulda installed some skills.These altec lansing speakers rock.I can get evicted with these.Never woulda imagined that kinda sound outa PC.My squaddies say I sound younger.
been there destroyed that

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2009, 08:43:25 AM »
I know that feeling.I feel like a lil kid at  a birtday party.I light up when it turns on.I still suck in the air.Wish he woulda installed some skills.These altec lansing speakers rock.I can get evicted with these.Never woulda imagined that kinda sound outa PC.My squaddies say I sound younger.

That's awesome Skullman. I sometimes play music from my computer using old Harmon Kardon speakers. They sound great. My mom was even impressed. My gaming computer actually has the better speakers but I only use that for games.

Did you get a soundcard Skullman? If not, how is the game playing?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline TilDeath

• Silver Member
      • TD Computer Systems
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2009, 09:05:02 AM »
That's awesome Skullman. I sometimes play music from my computer using old Harmon Kardon speakers. They sound great. My mom was even impressed. My gaming computer actually has the better speakers but I only use that for games.

Did you get a soundcard Skullman? If not, how is the game playing?
No Sound Card... have yet to have to have a build that needed one to keep AH from being goofy

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2009, 09:11:38 AM »
No Sound Card... have yet to have to have a build that needed one to keep AH from being goofy

I was curious. Thanks

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline TheZohan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2009, 01:28:32 PM »

i had a pair of AL's about 10 years ago it had the dual voice coil 6 inch subwoofer that would it hit loader then the 2 10's on my stereo .. they rocked

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 02:58:21 PM »
man this game is so smooth.Not one lil flicker.I was on last night and people were griping about thier framerates.Mine was smooth as glass an putting out at 59.It has been a whole new game.I can only take it for a couple of hours at a time but they are really sweet.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2009, 04:18:44 PM »
I suppose it's time to change the avatar?
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2009, 09:26:43 PM »
no lie gonna have to find something else