Author Topic: High Blue Frame 2 Screen Shots  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: High Blue Frame 2 Screen Shots
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 10:34:44 AM »
That was some kind of brawl over A76, Fencer!  First, we saw your bunch of Jugs, then some Lightnings, then a second batch of yet more Jugs, and then down below, Liberators.  When you guys put on an air raid, you don't mess around!   :D

Thanks for posting those screen shots.  :salute

We were hoping you would be hesitant to to fire on such a beautiful skin, Ken.    :D

In seriousness, that was one of the better attacks I have seen recently, in regards to make up, and positioning of the elements involved.  Well done.

<S>
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Fencer51

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 11:03:46 AM »
Funny thing Dave was at the time, I didn't recognize it! 

I saw the grey with yellow fusalage stripe and thought for a second.. "What G2/G6 has that combo".. (Yes I am an aircraft markings nerd) I forgot there were G14s!
Fencer
The names of the irrelevant have been changed to protect their irrelevance.
The names of the innocent and the guilty have not been changed.
As for the innocent, everyone needs to know they are innocent –
As for the guilty… they can suck it.

Offline boingg

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 02:01:19 PM »
Fencer you were hiding in my canopy frame when you were tracking RRaine (saw this in film afterwards) I never saw you  :uhoh and then Nomde whacked me in the head with a .50 cal round for my non existant SA   :confused:

here you are comfortably sitting D400 off my left front quarter

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 07:23:25 AM »
(Yes I am an aircraft markings nerd)

Yes, we all know and love that about you Sir.

You were correct too my friend, I was after the Leader.  It was not my initial intention, but a problem in the cockpit, and flight circumstance opened an 1 course of action left , scenario for my self.  I had ordered my wingman to rejoin the flight, by the time you spotted me I guess.

A chaotic, immersive, and downright adrenaline filled piece of combat that was.   We only managed to down (4) enemy planes in frame 2.  The previous week, we led the Axis in scalps.  Strange but enjoyable twist was that none of our fliers lost their virtual lives.  All managed to bail, ditch, or land.

Just goes to show in FSO, one week you are the Kracken.  The next, just a 'lilsquid.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -