Author Topic: AVA 6/3/09: Open Challenge  (Read 830 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
AVA 6/3/09: Open Challenge
« on: June 04, 2009, 07:35:20 AM »
Last night saw our heroic JG54 tackle numbers and adversity! though drastically out-numbered, our warriors bravely fought off the allied dogs and beat them at their own game.

Try as they might, the allieds could not keep up with the terror and casualties inflicted by the Great JG54 warriors! the allieds joined our battleground and the attacks were relentless. unfortunally the allieds paid dearly for their attempt to dominate the great JG54.

allied plane parts were strewn all over the battlefield. although there were some skirts in the allied outfield, JG54 squelched them easily, based on dead allied pilots. JG54 manage to hold their own against over-whelming odds and inferior aircraft.

allieds always think they have better planes and we let them. what they dont know is that the axis planes and pilots are far superior to the Allied rides. this seemed to work in JG54's favor as we dealt a devastating blow to the allied yankee dogs.

I'd like to thank everyone that participated last night. it was great fun and still going after i left. we'll see about keeping this going. next week i will challenge 2 different squads.

<S> to all that participated. <S> to the 353's and the 172nd's. thanks for playing. <S> to all the squadless guys.

This propaganda report brought to you by JG54/The Class Acts
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 09:23:42 AM by captain1ma »

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
Re: AVA 6/3/09: Open Challenge
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 11:06:48 AM »
Thank You for the action last night ! I wopuld like to salute all who shot me down effortlessly !
Just remember I will get better and I will be back.
Tx to JG 54 and jaeger for putting this together You guys rock !
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline Bark0

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 07:12:13 PM »
NO NO NO NO!
 :(

I'm not coming in there anymore because all you do if find and beat me! you don't even give me a chance!

:cry

:rofl
 :salute

Quote From Shifty:
There's more to AH than the LWA...There's far more early war hanger queens as you call them missing than there are late war cannon armed uber rides.[quote/]

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 07:33:09 PM »
NO NO NO NO!
 :(

I'm not coming in there anymore because all you do if find and beat me! you don't even give me a chance!

:cry

the only way you can get better
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Bark0

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 09:42:13 PM »
get better? I don't know how to do a Split-S-Reversed-reversal-Barrel-roll-rope in one maneuver! I had a spt fly backwards and almost kill me once.

So when i get shot down, do i just ask "How did you do that?"?  :huh

Quote From Shifty:
There's more to AH than the LWA...There's far more early war hanger queens as you call them missing than there are late war cannon armed uber rides.[quote/]

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 09:48:19 PM »
get better? I don't know how to do a Split-S-Reversed-reversal-Barrel-roll-rope in one maneuver! I had a spt fly backwards and almost kill me once.

So when i get shot down, do i just ask "How did you do that?"?  :huh

Absolutely!  And because you don't get lost in a 200-person arena text buffer, you'll usually get a helpful response.

- oldman

Offline Qrsu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 09:55:49 PM »
The best way to learn... is to die... repeatedly.  :D
Cursed
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »
The best way to learn... is to die... repeatedly.  :D

And film your deaths so you can watch them over and over and over. :aok
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Bark0

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 03:18:57 PM »
heh, I'll learn in time. Ive only been playing for 1 year 2 months.  :rolleyes:

Quote From Shifty:

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 05:18:14 AM »
Last night saw our heroic JG54 tackle numbers and adversity! though drastically out-numbered, our warriors bravely fought off the allied dogs and beat them at their own game.

Try as they might, the allieds could not keep up with the terror and casualties inflicted by the Great JG54 warriors! the allieds joined our battleground and the attacks were relentless. unfortunally the allieds paid dearly for their attempt to dominate the great JG54.

allied plane parts were strewn all over the battlefield. although there were some skirts in the allied outfield, JG54 squelched them easily, based on dead allied pilots. JG54 manage to hold their own against over-whelming odds and inferior aircraft.

allieds always think they have better planes and we let them. what they dont know is that the axis planes and pilots are far superior to the Allied rides. this seemed to work in JG54's favor as we dealt a devastating blow to the allied yankee dogs.

This propaganda report brought to you by JG54/The Class Acts

Great propaganda, you certainly live up to your title :aok

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 08:22:06 AM »
thank you, thank you, thank you  :aok

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 09:22:55 AM »
Ofcourse, being propaganda, nothing of it must be true :D

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 09:34:03 AM »
thats the nice thing about propaganda, some might be true, some might not be true. its hard to say...........