Author Topic: Splitter of 'Green Mountain Boys'  (Read 597 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Splitter of 'Green Mountain Boys'
« on: July 06, 2009, 04:34:10 AM »
Did a search on the forums and couldn't find you so if you are even on these boards its under a different name. Anyways it was over the building like I said.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/24/1013733/film110_2700.ahf
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: Splitter of 'Green Mountain Boys'
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 08:19:59 AM »
I went fishin' over the holiday but she was too big for the stringer :D No actually I went to the SAC museum in Neb.
Lighten up Francis

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 09:52:57 AM »
Yes I have been on the receiving end of Larry's tiger he will have you ranged pretty fast.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 10:33:57 AM »
I have given up for the most part trying to explain the difference between your FE and mine FE. If people want to think I shoot through walls & hedges, let 'em have it. They are not interested in explanations anyway. Some guys playing this game for 8+ years and still having no clue... because they don't want to.

(For the few still willing to learn - Next time when an enemy Wirbel or tank takes down a town, take a close look what is happening to the rounds before dropping your bomb on him... ;))
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Ratpack1

• Nickel Member
      • The Ryan Sayer Show @ OnTilt Radio
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 04:18:49 PM »
What exactly is the point of this thread. I watched your video, and all I saw was you getting hit and you didn't seem to be able to locate him. Larry is purty good in a gv but by no means unstoppable. Why did you climb that hill??? you might as well put a flashing neon lighted sign over your tank with a shoot here arrow! :rofl
When you get where you're going, that's where you are! -Mike Brady
172nd Rabid Dawgs
"The Real" Commander of Awesome (Stick "Ozzie Nelson" Pig)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 04:44:01 PM »
What exactly is the point of this thread. I watched your video, and all I saw was you getting hit and you didn't seem to be able to locate him. Larry is purty good in a gv but by no means unstoppable. Why did you climb that hill??? you might as well put a flashing neon lighted sign over your tank with a shoot here arrow! :rofl

The point is to show that I shot over the building and not through it like he was saying.(A few guys from that squad have got used to slinging the 'C' word around when they die.) Your right, at first I couldn't locate him because there was a lot of foilage that was in between he and I, and I climbed the hill for that reason. Plus the was I positioned myself up there gave him a smaller target to shoot at and gave me the high ground.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Ratpack1

• Nickel Member
      • The Ryan Sayer Show @ OnTilt Radio
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 06:45:06 PM »
lol my bad, I thought you were on the base and that was him out in the open. I stand corrected.

I have been accused of shady play too at times. Lots of times people think just because they can't see you, you shouldn't see them. I have done lots of killing from firing in the turret and then quickly switching to the pintle view and adjusting, so forth....

His bad for not being able to smack you when you hopped on that hill. Tell him and his squad they can meet you and me and anyone in my squad for that matter, Illigaf, Gold007 to name a few. We are always happy to grind it out on the dirt!!! :rock

Like for him to show us the film from his point. Probably doesn't have it lol
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 07:09:58 PM by Ratpack1 »
When you get where you're going, that's where you are! -Mike Brady
172nd Rabid Dawgs
"The Real" Commander of Awesome (Stick "Ozzie Nelson" Pig)