Author Topic: Good fights this AM  (Read 300 times)

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Good fights this AM
« on: July 14, 2009, 06:28:36 AM »
I wanted to thank Greens and A8Grind for the great fights this morning.  After being low and slow in a great match with A8Grind, Greens and I had a fight that lasted almost 7 minutes.  It was fun trying to get him to dump all his E, and even things out. 

Of course Greens said it was luck, I would like to think I did all the text book stuff you learn in the game. 

Here is the film, if you care to watch.  Greens.ahf  Lots of rolling scissors, and standard BNZ avoidance manuvers to sucker him in  :rock 

Thanks Greens, win or lose, it's always entertaining flying against you.  Esp the after match banter <S>
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Good fights this AM
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 07:15:31 AM »
I hope sarcasm for good fight.....You flew fine but greens was flying like a coward. Hew actually blew it early in fight when he came over the top too soon and it seemed like you saw this happening. good flying Scca
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: Good fights this AM
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 10:41:23 AM »
I hope sarcasm for good fight.....You flew fine but greens was flying like a coward. Hew actually blew it early in fight when he came over the top too soon and it seemed like you saw this happening. good flying Scca

Sarcasm, naaa..  Any fight that lasts more then a minute or two in the MA is a good fight to me.  He relied on the strength of his ride (speed) to get away when the going got tough.  His biggest mistake is after he hammered me hard, he pressed a turn fight, against a better turning plane.  I think he lost his patience.  I was missing a flap, and was low on fuel when he hit my fuel, so I only had a few minutes before I was in the dirt. Had he extended then, it would have been all over for me.  He didn't, so the rest is history...   

I am sure his mouth isn't really as bad in country, as he is on 200. 
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org