Author Topic: One of those "MA hop" clips...  (Read 368 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
One of those "MA hop" clips...
« on: July 28, 2009, 10:59:27 AM »
Was looking for something else and stumbled back on this. Since it was just labeled with the film# I'm not sure if it ever got posted...more then likely just was hosted so black70 could grab it. I've got a few of these up in different planes and am always happy to fly a hop in any plane if requested. Overall goal is always a successful mission (5 kills and landed) without resorting to "B&Z picktard" style flying or needing 2 hours and 3 reloads. As a general rule there is not a lot of fancy flying (since that gets you killed) and as normal my gunnery bites. As always events are dictated by circumstance, relative numbers and the fortunes of war...however common sense, reasonable SA and solid fundamentals (BFM, lift vector management and views (lose your SA and bad stuff happens)) go along way....
http://www.az-dsl.com/snaphook/film137.ahf     

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: One of those "MA hop" clips...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 06:57:23 PM »
Was looking for something else and stumbled back on this. Since it was just labeled with the film# I'm not sure if it ever got posted...more then likely just was hosted so black70 could grab it. I've got a few of these up in different planes and am always happy to fly a hop in any plane if requested. Overall goal is always a successful mission (5 kills and landed) without resorting to "B&Z picktard" style flying or needing 2 hours and 3 reloads. As a general rule there is not a lot of fancy flying (since that gets you killed) and as normal my gunnery bites. As always events are dictated by circumstance, relative numbers and the fortunes of war...however common sense, reasonable SA and solid fundamentals (BFM, lift vector management and views (lose your SA and bad stuff happens)) go along way....
http://www.az-dsl.com/snaphook/film137.ahf     

i'll hafta dl this when i get home.

i WISH i could've finished that fight with you last week. i think i was actually gonna win that one. and i didn't even hafta sneak up on ya like i did a few minutes before that one....... :noid :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)