Author Topic: Maximum Ammount Of Post  (Read 738 times)

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Re: Maximum Ammount Of Post
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 12:24:11 PM »
I don't see how limiting the amount of help a new guy can ask for is a good thing.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 12:31:05 PM »
I don't see how limiting the amount of help a new guy can ask for is a good thing.

It's not Vudak, for sure. And this is certainly the right place to be asking, and looking for help (as opposed to country channel or vox in the MA).

That being said, there are some serious other issues that are in play here that are the center of all the "fun."
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 10:41:23 PM »
Good, we are all making improvment. Now, Ghost, lets focus on your issues for a minute.

(Ghost) I still say newbs should shut up.

(Nem) Yes, but how does that make you feel.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 11:26:06 PM »
I wish everyone who hasnt been playing AH for at LEAST a year shouldn't be able to post more than one thread per week. This will stop all the none since with "you know who" and their grammatical problems.

DDGhost  :salute

Here ... let me fix that for you ...

I wish everyone who has less than 100 posts shouldn't be able to post more than one thread per week. This will stop all the none since with "you know who" and their grammatical problems.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 11:34:30 PM »
Check out Stealths picture

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 11:48:40 PM »
Ghost come on put in real topic's enough of this stuff put in stuff about plane's i'm getting tired of this and I have been playing aceshigh for way more then a year so don't ask me that

Really ? ... that's not what you said in a post (that got locked) in the Aircraft and Vehicles forum ...

im actully 11 im 3 months away from 12 i just say that im 12 because its so close to my birthday ive been playing the game ever since dec of 2008
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2009, 01:25:32 PM »
Snap shot is right stealth. I may be somewhat new to the forum, but I have been a loyal player since July 2007. It will not show that since my account got screwed up and I had to get a new one :cry. We had computer problems and I was off for a month. But even that was prefferable to my 5 months of not being able to play (for lack of getting a new computer right away). This is HELL!!!!
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th