Author Topic: FIX #$!@#$@#$@ COLLISIONS!  (Read 5078 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: FIX #$!@#$@#$@ COLLISIONS!
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2009, 02:35:39 PM »
I have a tough time remembering to put my pants on in the morning, much to my neighbor's horror.  Seriously, does she have to point and giggle?

ack-ack

Tell her you just got out of the pool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm3F9piwnTU
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2009, 08:04:03 AM »
Collisions are gonna happen.  My gripe is how come when myself and an nme AC are about to ho each other, i rip his/her plane apart then try to pull away, his/her plane's parts hit me, I die, and they get the kill???!!!  Fix this!  It is very discouraging when you turn a plane into a scrap pile andthen their plane parts hit you and kill you instantly.  Im sick of newbs hoing me and getting in essence free kills.  Please fix this!!! :salute
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2009, 08:38:52 AM »
Collisions are gonna happen.  My gripe is how come when myself and an nme AC are about to ho each other, i rip his/her plane apart then try to pull away, his/her plane's parts hit me, I die, and they get the kill???!!!  Fix this!  It is very discouraging when you turn a plane into a scrap pile andthen their plane parts hit you and kill you instantly.  Im sick of newbs hoing me and getting in essence free kills.  Please fix this!!! :salute
:rofl :rofl :rofl

http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/
Scroll to the bottom.
look under  "Miscellaneous".
Find "How Lag Affects Aces High" and click on it.
Read, reread till it becomes clear. :aok
See Rule #4

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2009, 02:40:47 PM »

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2009, 05:49:21 PM »
:noid

Guys, when I say ho each other, I mean im flying to merge and an aircraft pulls up and tries to purposely fly into me.  Im guilty of it sometimes also.  Im just trying to make a gripe and I know many others feel the same, even you guys that have been playing for years and give guys like me crap cuz were not used to the BS that goes on.  My comp runs game fine, frame rate is a little spotty for first 5 min or so, but then its fine so I know im not lagging.  Same as when I get on a guys 6and as soon as I open up he warps and then is 200M behind me...is that fair...thats cheating.  just do not understand how I can put a hundred rounds into a guy, he hits me, and im the one shot down, isnt it supposed to be scored by damage???  So if his plane is broke in half and somehow he hits me...its a fair Kill??? 
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2009, 06:39:13 PM »
Film would clear up any confusion Scotty.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2009, 08:54:58 PM »
Guys, when I say ho each other, I mean im flying to merge and an aircraft pulls up and tries to purposely fly into me.  Im guilty of it sometimes also.  Im just trying to make a gripe and I know many others feel the same, even you guys that have been playing for years and give guys like me crap cuz were not used to the BS that goes on.  My comp runs game fine, frame rate is a little spotty for first 5 min or so, but then its fine so I know im not lagging.  Same as when I get on a guys 6and as soon as I open up he warps and then is 200M behind me...is that fair...thats cheating.  just do not understand how I can put a hundred rounds into a guy, he hits me, and im the one shot down, isnt it supposed to be scored by damage???  So if his plane is broke in half and somehow he hits me...its a fair Kill??? 
You didn't check the link?
On your end.
I'm guessing you broke some parts off the guy then ran into his wreckage.

On your opponents end.
You knock some parts off and you opponent gets...scottyxxx has collided with you.

Don't hit nothing ...wont be nothing.
See Rule #4

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2009, 07:56:54 AM »
Film would clear up any confusion Scotty.

Thanks moot, seems like your a good guy and you have helped immensely with my questions on here.  I know guys are gonna have a field day with a topic like this, so Im done...just really frustrating ya know? :salute

RedDevil

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2009, 01:07:46 PM »
I personally try to grab some of the parts to see if they fit on my 38. As most know my 38 is always missing parts if I have been airborn for over 1 minute.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2009, 04:20:35 PM »
i collided with some guys bullets last night. i started yelling at him on open channel, and ya know what he did??

he threw cannon rounds at me!!! he missed, and had the sheer audacity to throw a couple parts of his wing at me. i collided with them too, but wasn't damaged.

what the heck?? when is this gonna get fixed? it's sheer madness i tells ya......MADNESS!!!!!

:noid :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)