Author Topic: Adlertag Teaser / Pilots needed for project  (Read 505 times)

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
Adlertag Teaser / Pilots needed for project
« on: August 17, 2009, 10:34:58 PM »
For some time now I've been wanting to do a movie based on some Battle of Britian combat.  A staged historically based dog fight recreation.  But in order to do it the way I have it planned out in my head, I'm going to need pilots to help me film it.  Right now I'm guessing appoximately 6-8  people depending on the scene.  I wouldn't need that many through the production, just to do some certain scenes.  However I will be needing 3 trust worthy pilots for the main production of the movie.  Essentially it will break down to a 2 v 2 battle.

I could just open it to my squad to fill the spots; however, I would rather enjoy seeing some other faces in the community join up if they're interested.  So anyone or everyone is welcome, but you'll have to meet some condition and be dedicated to the project because it won't be easy for me to plan.

Prior to filming day I will have a schedule for the selected pilots on their roles and there will be detailed instructions - kind of like FSO orders, but more in depth.  Filming will hopefully be completed in one day, I have no idea how long it will take, but it could be 2+ hours to do this.  No date is currently set, but weekends generally work best for me.  If you want to help with this project, you must be dedicated to flying the day of production.  Some of the stuff will be planned on the fly so I will be using Ventrilo instead of the in-game voice chat, this is a requirement.  Each pilot will need to record a film and use the correct gun sights as I'll need to get internal cockpit shots from you.  If you have Track-IR, and a pretty fast computer, I may have you do some live in game recording.

Depending on how this folds out, filming may occur towards the end of this month or early September.  If you're interested in helping me, please pm me asap.  It's not a first come first serve selection process, I will personally select the pilots for this.

If you're not interested in being a pilot, I'm always in need of historical references and background information.  I'd like to make this as historically accurate as I can.

Any questions let me know....oh an here's a little teaser/title test I was working with.  The current working title is Adlertag.

http://derstuhl.net/downloads/AdlertagTitle_Sequence1_test5a.zip
17mb 1:30 seconds
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
Re: Adlertag Teaser / Pilots needed for project
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 02:16:48 PM »
 :rock
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »
I really enjoy what you've done with it so far, Fulmar. It's already quite entertaining. Can't wait for the release.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 08:47:47 AM »
i'll help...just let me know what time and where :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Nisky

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 01:05:43 PM »
I will also help too if u need a hand.
just talk about random stuff but please stay on topic

Recently Touched By The Noodle! ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
Pastafarian for life