Author Topic: My apology to JG2  (Read 1835 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: My apology to JG2
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 10:52:05 PM »
I'm sure there's an unwritten rule with squads when KOTHing. Maybe that's why I dont fly KOTH. If it was you my squaddie and me I'm sure I would turn on you first. Now grant it I would die but I sure wouldn't shot a squaddie first. Whatever event or arena I'm in it's always squad first, but that's me.

P.S Tim's not here. ;)
Funny i normally go after my sqauddies first :devil

Ewwww! I'm guessing crash and burn? Anyway thanks for the update. I dont know if that warrants a dismissal from a squad but to each is their own. Sounds like there are alot of rules in KOTH. Why would joining a plane matter? Is there an advantage to having someone else in your plane. Wouldn't it just make the plane heavier?  :D
[problem with this is you can give people checks and things of that nature
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 11:20:47 PM »
It also gave him a huge popup box in the middle of a lowspeed fight.. not fun.

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 11:42:28 PM »
Ok now my PI skills are telling me that it was down to three peps u and 2 jg2's. Instead of teaming on you they fought each other and then you killed post it boy. Am I close?

not close...

I'm sure there's an unwritten rule with squads when KOTHing. Maybe that's why I dont fly KOTH. If it was you my squaddie and me I'm sure I would turn on you first. Now grant it I would die but I sure wouldn't shot a squaddie first. Whatever event or arena I'm in it's always squad first, but that's me.

P.S Tim's not here. ;)

had nothing to do w/ this...

It was the last two guys flying in the 262 round, and skulls thought it would be a good time to send join request to fuzeman as he is 10ft off the deck.  Mind you, joining planes isnt allowed in the event, period. :D

Ding Ding Ding.  :(

Ewwww! I'm guessing crash and burn? Anyway thanks for the update. I dont know if that warrants a dismissal from a squad but to each is their own. Sounds like there are alot of rules in KOTH. Why would joining a plane matter? Is there an advantage to having someone else in your plane. Wouldn't it just make the plane heavier?  :D

There was more to it than that that warranted the dismissal...however that will just stay in JG2.  

Hope you can appreciate that we don't want to air out all our laundry out on the forums.

Scooter, to assume JG2 would go into an event and foul it up is baseless.  We enjoy all of the hard work that players volunteer to get them going and don't stand for any BS from our squaddies that participate in them.  A rulebreaking mistake is one thing.  After hearing something had gone on in KOTH, we inquired into what happened and were dissatisfied with the explanation.

I didn't immediately respond to this post because I thought it didn't belong here.  Just so happens you have to defend your squad sometimes.  I think we did the right thing here.  If not, polish it for me.  :salute

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 11:50:56 PM by DMBEAR »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2009, 12:28:28 AM »
There was more to it than that that warranted the dismissal...however that will just stay in JG2.  

Hope you can appreciate that we don't want to air out all our laundry out on the forums.

Scooter, to assume JG2 would go into an event and foul it up is baseless.  We enjoy all of the hard work that players volunteer to get them going and don't stand for any BS from our squaddies that participate in them.  A rulebreaking mistake is one thing.  After hearing something had gone on in KOTH, we inquired into what happened and were dissatisfied with the explanation.

I didn't immediately respond to this post because I thought it didn't belong here.  Just so happens you have to defend your squad sometimes.  I think we did the right thing here.  If not, polish it for me.  :salute

IMHO you needn't defend your Squad here as most of us know that yall are ok.

Keeping internal happenings inside the Squad is the best thing to do.

I was not going to post in this thread because it seemed an ex-squaddie was making another mistake in posting here.

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in after your post... <S>

PS I think Yall did the right thing!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 12:30:44 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 05:51:11 AM »
It also gave him a huge popup box in the middle of a lowspeed fight.. not fun.

I can put 2 and 2 together.  He made the join request because the popup box would cause fuzeman to crash.  That's the only way to explain the boot.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2009, 07:56:43 AM »
not close...

wellllllll........aaahhh....d am...nevermind.....
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2009, 02:39:47 PM »
Thanks, didnt really care if you understood or not though.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2009, 04:24:40 PM »
If it's an ingame squad thing. Why not handle it ingame or with the squad in question. :rolleyes:

-CraZy-
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2009, 06:05:33 AM »
It was the last two guys flying in the 262 round, and skulls thought it would be a good time to send join request to fuzeman as he is 10ft off the deck.  Mind you, joining planes isnt allowed in the event, period. :D

Live in learn

I'm good now
(In game Sparty)
R.I.P. SASFRAS, may you return some day soon
<S>

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2009, 12:20:13 PM »
Live in learn

I'm good now

Live and learn.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2009, 02:58:06 PM »
 .showjoin 0  :t
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2009, 11:38:04 PM »
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 11:40:19 PM by Getback »

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Sc00ter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2009, 10:58:26 AM »
not close...

Umm! OK.  :aok
No Fat Chicks on this Sc00ter

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2009, 12:20:12 PM »
It was the last two guys flying in the 262 round, and skulls thought it would be a good time to send join request to fuzeman as he is 10ft off the deck.  Mind you, joining planes isnt allowed in the event, period. :D
  :lol that sucks. Its happened to me before
OEF 11-12