Author Topic: possible glitchs in game  (Read 873 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: possible glitchs in game
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 09:59:18 AM »
I hate guys that ditch instead of just dying  :mad: puk puk puk
The choice whether you can ditch or not should be up to the guy that made you want to ditch. That choice usually depends whether the fight was good, I let guys ditch/go when they should have won instead of myself. I don't when they tried to pick me for instance  :furious
This is regarding the now cherished 1 vs 1's.

You have to remember some of us are fighting on the deck alot. When you can no longer keep your bird airborn you get it down best you can. If your way up at 15k then your usually vertical when you get to the ground. It is the cons job to kill you.... if he fails who's fault is that.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline FireDrgn

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2009, 10:35:17 AM »
Why is it a fault if some one does not kill you? Ive let plenty of pilots rtb or ditch out. Its a game  whats the point of spraying lead into a guy that already lost the fight?
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."   I am not a teacher.

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 07:33:45 PM »
Maybe the instant death thing isn't based upon speed at contact, but perhaps the G's the game calculated from touching the ground the way you did?  Perhaps the cartwheel was a good way to burn speed without pulling too many G's so the pilot lived.

This is all speculation on my part though, I think someone in the HiTech crew would have to speak up to let us know how the system actually works.
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D