Author Topic: The First Official "Zeta Nine Challenge"  (Read 581 times)

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
The First Official "Zeta Nine Challenge"
« on: May 24, 2010, 10:40:25 AM »
something I've yet to see...but heard about being done...

Dropping a bomber...by way of rockets.

I want film.

rules:  can either be done via fighter air-to-air.....or...surface to air...by way of the new M4.

the gauntlet has been dropped......you are now officially ON THE CLOCK.  

(for verification purposes...provide video link in this thread)

grand prize...a brand new 2010 Oldsmobile, Delta 88.

DISCLAIMER:  previous films prior to today's date not applicable. This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: The First Official "Zeta Nine Challenge"
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 10:45:40 AM »
Who was it that posted that film of the 110 nailing something like 8 bombers at once?  Krusty maybe?  Can't remember exactly how it went and who posted it; it was in offline mission mode I think.  It's worth seeing again....

I hit a set of buffs with rockets from a P47 once and lit one engine on each bomber in the entire set up.  Don't have film though....  Was a long time ago...
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 10:49:19 AM »
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 10:51:42 AM »
please see disclaimer for full set of rules.

previous films prior to today's date not applicable

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 10:54:00 AM »
boxman's a genius at those rockets, I love watching his films very entertaining.
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 10:54:20 AM »
that vid IS a hoot

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 10:55:39 AM »
please see disclaimer for full set of rules.

previous films prior to today's date not applicable

I chose to ignore that and will now refer you to my attorney.

:t

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 11:21:32 AM »
DISCLAIMER:  previous films prior to today's date not applicable. This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only.
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2010, 12:24:20 PM »
Best rocket load for buffs is the 110, I've tried it and its a challenge to aim some what higher over your target at about 1k to 800 out , I've gotten a few kills but alot of misses
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 12:27:55 PM »
I have a funny feeling the first entry and winner of this will be from titanic tuesday...via a new M4...shot 200 feet into the air at lancs who just took off...in one of those "mass carpet bomb the vehicle spawn" things.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 12:31:30 PM by ZetaNine »

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 04:24:01 PM »

DISCLAIMER:  previous films prior to today's date not applicable. This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Consult your physician if you have an erection lasting longer than four hours. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only.

FIXED

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 04:50:30 PM »
if mine lasts for more than four hours.....my doctor is the LAST cat I'm gonna call.    :rock

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2010, 05:01:34 PM »
FIXED

LOL Don't forget the fine print
Top Gun

Offline Flayed

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2010, 05:25:12 PM »
  Hmmm last time I did something like this I was flying a Dhog with rockets loaded and happened upon a low set of Lancs, they never knew what hit em lol..   I'll have to try again :)
Bringing peace to the MA's 1 explody thingy at a time! :)

Pork em Pork em all!!!
  And the best quote EVERRRRR!!!
"All I can say is wow,some people are really stuck on stupid."
HiTech