Author Topic: Connection issues  (Read 1295 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: Connection issues
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2009, 01:36:18 AM »
considering the time you posted this was after HTC office is closed you might be over acting here. wait till they are open to give them a chance to look at this post. you might want to try and post a DxDiag report so skuzzy can look at it when he logs on tomorrow. next thing you might want to do is post a PinPlotter for him to look at too.

if your new computer uses vista you might want to read the vista post that is stickied on the top of this forum.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2009, 05:35:17 AM »
Im gettin em now to....

Host connection lost..relog...try to move to a base...host connection lost again.

Over and over til finally I get in....hour or 2 later....lost agin and same thing.

Think maybe it's time to go back to racing for a while.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 05:42:58 AM »
Some Ping Plot data would be helpful, just to see if it is Internet related.  Just do it immediately after a disco and be sure to let Ping Plot run for a minute or two.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2009, 05:44:50 AM »
The server does not kick anyone off to make room for anyone.  The Ping Plot data would be useful to have.

Please review this.

EDIT: I merged the four threads into one as the same people were posting in all fours threads.  This just makes it more difficult to get any help to anyone when the threads are all over the place with the same people posting in all of them.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 05:50:47 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com