Author Topic: Aces High Training Academy Coming Soon!  (Read 467 times)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
Aces High Training Academy Coming Soon!
« on: November 01, 2009, 05:16:27 PM »
Where'd it go?(Home Page)  I was looking forward to it, got alot more learning to do.  Guess it got side tracked by WW1, I'll just check with one of the trainers and schedule some meetings.
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
Re: Aces High Training Academy Coming Soon!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 05:31:04 PM »
I'm the celebrity guest instructor for "How to get shot down in 30 seconds or less".

Lot's of openings still left!  Be the first on your squad to learn important manuevers like bailing, ditching, exploding and MORE!   :x
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 07:41:40 PM »
I'm the celebrity guest instructor for "How to get shot down in 30 seconds or less".

Lot's of openings still left!  Be the first on your squad to learn important manuevers like bailing, ditching, exploding and MORE!   :x

Sign me up! :x
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Flipperk

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 07:46:18 PM »
I heard Ack-Ack was teaching the Head-On class
It is 2 Cents or .02 Dollars...NOT .02 Cents!