Author Topic: Kinda lost here...  (Read 995 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Kinda lost here...
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 09:24:20 AM »
Unless we are having a squad night in the DA at a specific field, I kind of view anytime in the Furball lake to be a cage match.  Someone could jump you from anywhere at anytime.  I agree with you Schwalbe on the communications with potential opponents in there.  It's a tough thing to get accomplished.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 11:11:57 AM »
The only way the DA can get back to it's roots is to bring back the H-H arenas.  I'm really suprised that HTC hasn't brought it back for subscribers only (since it was so abused in it's free-form).  The DA used to be for duels and controlled fights, nothing like what it is now.  Just an observation.

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Sonicblu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 11:25:36 AM »
Come on guys a 100,000 lemming can't be wrong. I call it lemming cliffs. The planes just take off go over the cliff and join the furball. Its funny how many will fly right past you and go for the furball. ITs strickly herd mentality.

When you go into the DA those guys are furballers not duelers well not really furballers either.

I just start asking if anyone wants to 1v1 then start inviting others one by one. Once in awhile in furball lake you can fly to the side and get a lonely con. The furballers will never take you up on your invite, which is good. Ive had some of the best time DAing in the Da with good sticks.

Try to pm someone and drag them over from the MA.

As a last resort. I like to teach them a lesson. It usually starts with a prayer on open channell.

:pray Oh LORD bess this thine Holy F4u-4 of Antioch. My it blow thine enimies to tiny bits in thy Mercy.  :pray

I then proceed to play wack-a-mole. :devil

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »
is the 262 enabled in there?

Would be hilarious to get three good shots in 262s and make a couple passes clearing the entire lake...

You would only need Fester and Kappa to clean house ... a 3rd would be overkill.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 12:25:47 PM »
You would only need Fester and Kappa to clean house ...
QFT!   :rock

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"