Author Topic: Rant  (Read 1280 times)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Rant
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2009, 12:01:25 PM »
Never understood folks changing their names all the time. Some seam to have a touch of ADD.

Not all the time. I was clocking 120 hours a month starting from 1999-2000 and later quit playing for years, then came back as MrRiplEy. Then I quit for shorter time and came back as MrMursu because MrRiplEy name was taken (by me obviously but who cared, right?). I collected a fair amount of perks untill the option to change name easily came and because I was getting constantly confused to an another player 'mursutin' I decided to change my name. Much to my surprise the namechange deleted all my old account info and here we are :)

With 20 hours a month play time it's quite hard to regain perks.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Rant
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2009, 12:19:53 PM »
I'm trying to do my best at supporting the AH economy by spending my fighter perks as I get them. And I think I do a fine job. So far I lost due to enemy action:

44 F4U-C    
91 F4U-4    
58 Me 163
87 Me 262   
48 Spit XIV   
229 Tempest  

Total net value: 34,950 fighter perks perks.  :rock

And I made many players happy by giving them the opportunity to shoot down a perktard :D

woot! now i don't feel so bad thanks man :)
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.