Author Topic: Need GV spawns into the new strat!  (Read 367 times)

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Need GV spawns into the new strat!
« on: December 02, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »
Imagine the fun!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:09:49 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
Re: Need GV spawns into the new strat!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »
Absolutely!  :aok
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 01:58:34 PM »
Click Click Boom!  Yea! :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline gpcustom

• Zinc Member
      • GPcustoms
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 05:41:13 PM »
I have to give a thumbs up for crossable bridges and new realistic cities but with them so isolated I have to hope that this is only step one of a much larger plan to keep me interested in the game play.
What a great ground battle these would create @ air cover,defending or taking bridges etc,...!!!
Lets hope :pray
"There is one unalterable difference between a soldier and a civilian: the civilian never does more than he is paid to do."

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 05:42:43 PM »
Why? So they can complain when bombers at 20k, that can't even see them, bomb them?  :devil

P.S. I'd love to see how they fare with that uber 88mm the strats have protecting them! Probably pick a tank off 10 miles away!

EDIT: I might suggest, instead of tank spawns into strats (that's just setting up for milk runners, IMO) that a non-aligned chuck of "city" be placed in a couple places on the map, to foster GV battles, but without the strats, without the ack towers, like current tank town city clusters do (but larger!)

Offline gpcustom

• Zinc Member
      • GPcustoms
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 07:02:10 PM »
There ya go.
I imagine this game has a bit of all tastes. I like and enjoy it overall and from time to time pork a strat or two. As a business man I can't imagine that this configuration is the final end play. I imagine that there will be strats and bridges about to encourage the GV players within the game. After all a happy client pays and a frustrated one,..well we all know.
I did however drive around one in the late war map in a jeep. There is so much detail in store fronts etc,. bridges,Detail and detail upon detail. The Cities are indeed a very important step forward. I even saw a few trains going to the strats within. One home had graffiti or what not but in all it was a very cool drive thru the place. And it took forever. A flight over one does not do them justice.
Take a drive to one and see it at grade level :salute
I think I might drive to one some time and see what happens in something that won't take a day or so,..T34 perhaps.
Best regards
bro06562
"There is one unalterable difference between a soldier and a civilian: the civilian never does more than he is paid to do."