Author Topic: New Versions Q&A!!  (Read 242 times)

Offline Ratpack1

• Nickel Member
      • The Ryan Sayer Show @ OnTilt Radio
New Versions Q&A!!
« on: December 03, 2009, 11:23:58 AM »
I must say I really enjoy the look of the new city. It's breathtaking. I have some questions about it and a few of the other improvements.

I would appreciate everyone's two pennies, HTC staff or otherwise

I see the new city has HQ type buildings in it, do they require the same amount of ordnance to drop as a regular HQ and do they have any affect on the city itself? Same goes for the new smaller HQ type buildings they have as well.

I'm not completely computer dumb, but what in the blue blazes does this mean: Performed some data structure optimizations on the shapes of the P-47's, 109's, P51's, La's, I16, 262, and F4U's?

When dragging CV waypoints with your mouse, it now does a "too close to land" check as soon as you move the waypoint rather than waiting until you hit the submit button. This one was doing this for me already for a long time, anyone else?

I would also like to add that I think it would be cool if everything in the city was destroyable. Even the little buildings, they could still be worth nothing statistically but it would be neat to carpet bomb the whole place lol

At any rate another fine job by HiTech and the crew! Very impressive once again! :aok
When you get where you're going, that's where you are! -Mike Brady
172nd Rabid Dawgs
"The Real" Commander of Awesome (Stick "Ozzie Nelson" Pig)