Author Topic: P47D40 Training film pack, post-production request/question  (Read 614 times)

Offline Lepape2

• Nickel Member
      • YouTube musician/video channel
P47D40 Training film pack, post-production request/question
« on: February 06, 2010, 12:32:40 AM »
I pretty much finished a film pack about how to turn fight the Jug in advanced duels (a bit like Agent360 films the the 109K-4). Its 29films long, divided into ACMs categories along with a lengthy READ ME txt file. I'm just not sure if everything in it is worthy of showing everyone on this forum or is too much.  :confused:

Here are my question/request:

1- I'm looking for a very good stick to pre-watch my film pack for a little "quality control" (someone like Grizz or SunsFan for example). Just to make sure the file names have the ACMs named correctly after them. Its hard to ask because no one really knows me and I don't really know many either. Plus, it might take time to review the whole content. The summary .ahf film in the home directory is enough to show the calibre I was looking for. If its too much to ask, i'll just post it anyway by the end of this week-end. So if anyone is interested to have first hand-on this pack, just PM me and i'll send you the .rar link.

2- I don't really know if I should post the pack here in this "Help & Training" or in "films & screenshots". Easy one  :cool:

Many thanks in advance!
 :salute

PS: if this is posted at the wrong place, i'm sorry  :(
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 12:34:14 AM by Lepape2 »
Jug Movie 1 - Hunt or Prey
Jug Movie 2 - The Jug's Tail

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: P47D40 Training film pack, post-production request/question
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 09:29:29 AM »
While I'm no big time fighter jock, I'd be interested in looking and I'll give you my opinion. I do know a few fighter jocks and will point them this way, but no promises if they can or will help.

Help and training is a good place to post it.

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 11:09:03 AM »
Be good if you could find BluKitty or Yucca for this.  They're the two best Jug sticks I can think of.  Maybe Wolfala can help too.  He's probably #3 on that list.
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline Lepape2

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 11:59:45 AM »
Okay fugitive, PM sent your way.

Active Jug pilots are so hard to find I don't think I actually had the opportunity to fight "the one" in a duel. That is why I'm asking for an opinion.
So thanks for your input Stoney.

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 02:38:10 PM »
frenchy comes to my mind as one of the top tier jug sticks. im pretty sure he still lurks the boards, but not sure he has the time to put in any advice.

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 05:02:19 PM »
frenchy comes to my mind...

Also a good pick...
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 11:04:29 AM »
Well I watched about half of the films and read thru the "read me". It all looks good to me. The labeling on the films tells you what to look for and the flying is great. It's too bad you use trakIR because it takes away a bit trying to keep track of the bogie. I don't think you need all of the "short cuts". While it's a nice way to keep things organized I had to re-point the short cuts to where I had the films on my drive. Like I said the labeling in the names is good enough to know what your looking at.

Like Agents films, these will only be playable until the next major upgrade to the game and then they will become un-playable. They have to be converted to another format and saved that way so they won't be lost.

Offline BrockS

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 01:32:20 PM »
Where can I get tese films? Does anyone have the link?

SEsaber

Offline Lepape2

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 02:58:15 PM »
Where can I get tese films? Does anyone have the link?

SEsaber

I will post an official updated version today. I thought the shortcuts were a way to duplicate the original films in the folder itself but it looks like they just point to the original directory on my computer. So i'll just keep the films arranged by opponent names and delete the older arrangement. I'll probably add one or 2 additional films.

Thanks a lot for checking it out fugitive! Appreciated  :cheers: