Author Topic: Euro- friendly time frame.  (Read 392 times)

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
Euro- friendly time frame.
« on: January 26, 2010, 10:42:07 AM »
Had my first jump into AvA yesterday since there was more than 0 players logged in. What a blast. Flying the Emil on equal footing was a tremendously enjoyable experience. The small caliber weapon loadout made fights last longer with a strong emphasis on ACM. But boy - those Bostons are TOUGH. Even with the Emils cannon loadout the take some work to bring down - let alone once you down to MG!!!

Had a very nice LOW speed, LOW alt dance with a Hurri glued to my six. He pinged me couple of times without inflicting any serious damage and I was able to get away after inducing a stall speed overshoot.

The only thing that keeps me away from AvA is the non-existant player numbers during GMT evenings. I just don't have the time to sit in AvA until another willing player logs in to bring arena population to 2!  :confused:

---

I think once in a while AvA should be force as main arena!!!  :rock

When I first started my AvA project, I tried to promote a Monday daytime event that would have been more euro-time friendly.

I'd do it again if I knew how to get more overseas players involved.

Can any of you Europeans help me?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 10:44:39 AM by jimson »

Offline Kirin

• Nickel Member
Re: Euro- friendly time frame.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 01:53:03 AM »
Well, I would more than welcome a AvA euro-timeframe. But since my return to AH I am a lone-wulf. I might get some of the Black Knights to join.  

Come on - there must be more old-worlders wanting to get a change from the usual air-quake! Show your support for AvA!!!  :rock
Real men fly Radial!

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 01:11:02 PM »
I have not flown for months, could be the opportunity to recover
I think you can count me in
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 03:43:31 PM »
Need more European, US Daytime players to make it happen.

C'mon guys, stand and be counted!!