Author Topic: so called "gaps"  (Read 1362 times)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
Re: so called "gaps"
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2010, 12:19:52 PM »
Duuuuuude............  I know you're joking right?  The JU-88 & B17 carry the same amount of ord.  But you certainly see a crapload more Fortresses then you do The Maid.  I bet there is a reason for that.

If the JU-88 is so uber I guess there's no need for the B-29 after all since all you guys that want to fly around unmolested can just use the JU-88 or AR-234. Brilliant observation and you call me genius.   :aok
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: so called "gaps"
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2010, 12:43:15 PM »
Duuuuuude............  I know you're joking right?  The JU-88 & B17 carry the same amount of ord.  But you certainly see a crapload more Fortresses then you do The Maid.  I bet there is a reason for that.

I'm just jerking Nutt's chain. Of course there's a reason for it. Better armament which translates to a better chance of survival and a more legendary history. IMO.

Honestly though the buffs I see the least are the B-17s and JU-88s. The ones I encounter the most are B-24s B-26s and Lancs.  Like I said earlier I am not opposed to the B-29. In all honesty though I would like to see the HE-111, G3M, G4M and SM-79 added first or at least a couple of them. I know many of you hate the idea that some of us want gaps filled. However for folks who do love special events the above missing bombers and a host of Japanese Italian and Russian fighters hamper the running of some potentially great FSOs and scenarios. Duuuuuuuude.  ;)

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV