Author Topic: For the RC and gun lover  (Read 1589 times)

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
Re: For the RC and gun lover
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2010, 07:13:18 PM »
rap is noise, only slightly less irritating than the noise emitted by a fart can on a riced up honda.......

Is there, honestly, any noise worse then those annoying mufflers?  We have a few around here and I feel deaf after hearing it, it's annoying more in the fact they accelerate like there's a mass-murdering psycho on their tail.  The people with those must be the people in racing games who have the biggest, ugliest body-kits with 500 decals and terrible paint colors (Prefer "Sleeper" cars myself). :)
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2010, 08:59:35 PM »

Is there, honestly, any noise worse then those annoying mufflers?  We have a few around here and I feel deaf after hearing it, it's annoying more in the fact they accelerate like there's a mass-murdering psycho on their tail.  The people with those must be the people in racing games who have the biggest, ugliest body-kits with 500 decals and terrible paint colors (Prefer "Sleeper" cars myself). :)

ya././...flavo flav........tupac..........sn oopddoggie dog.....they all come pretty darn close to that.

you're wrong about how those things accelerae......they SOUND like they're accelerating that fast.....fat is they're slow as molassas in jan.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2010, 12:12:20 AM »
I fully agree with the Fart tubes on cars, the sound of a 327/350 with a good set of pipes, and a light cam sounds better any day.  My favorite is an 1830, or R2000, mabey and R2800 not at full throttle, but getting there.  A 755 Jacobs at idle sounds good too. Well there is always the Lyconing IO-720.
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2010, 01:10:05 AM »
all i see is white trash killing a perfectly good RC plane

Good, we have the point of view of a 11 year old squeaker and his take on race relations.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2010, 06:28:28 AM »
I bet he leaves's his license plate lose on his car so it will rattle when his boom box is kicking , LOL !!!
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2010, 12:24:32 PM »
The real funny part is that he showed some picks of him in a previous thread,"Epic R/C crash" or something like that.  Hes white.
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2010, 02:17:48 PM »
The real funny part is that he showed some picks of him in a previous thread,"Epic R/C crash" or something like that.  Hes white.
And that he was wearing a dirty pair of jeans, a plaid shirt and a hunting camo hat...

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2010, 09:34:44 PM »
Yep Yep. Squeeker 101, dont post picts. :cheers:
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.